NYC pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Was just wondering. I actually work across from Grand Central Station and live just north of Times Square.
Sounds like u and ur sis had fun!

yeah, we did, i guess. my friend came by and he ruined most of it because he's so damn grumpy
rolleyes.gif
don't you hate when other people kill it??

I hate when people do that. You should have left him in Grand Central Station. Poopers! Did u end up getting anything in Sephora?

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, we did, i guess. my friend came by and he ruined most of it because he's so damn grumpy
rolleyes.gif
don't you hate when other people kill it??

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I hate when people do that. You should have left him in Grand Central Station. Poopers! Did u end up getting anything in Sephora? i did at the end. i just went to my train and didn't say bye LOL i got becca's pressed powder, which i love. i ordered it online, but neiman marcus canceled it because it was out of stock, so yeah.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Xenifer! I was looking again at this thread. It's a hot thread! Way to take the time and post them up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG that looks amazing. I so wanna go there one day.even though I´m not a kid anymore, I got excited about the huge barbie-house *lol* and...*gasp*...the sephora.

I actually had a dream about flying to NYC and buying up half of the makeup sephora had...that was the best dream I ever had. I would kill for having a sephora near me
wink.gif

Glad I'm not the only one excited about that Barbie house lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cool pics Jennifer. I have always wanted to visit NYC and I know that one of these days I will.

BTW, your new avatar is great!

thanks, marisol!

andrea and sarah, when me and my sis saw it, we RAN into it! LOL they have stairs to go upstairs and it's all pink and pretty :icon_love

Nice pics Jen!! I'll have to venture out and meet you there one day - we can hit up Sephora
wink.gif

Lovely pix
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope I can visit NYC someday. Would love to se pix of how it looks when it snows. I know this sounds silly but I haven actually seen snow
icon_redface.gif
I live in Asia & the furthest I've ever been to is Australia...

How did I miss this thread? Great pics Jen. The Grand Central pic is my favorite.
smile.gif

Just like Sofi, I can't wait until it snows! I sooooo love all of the Christmas lights, window displays & seeing my breath in the air. Apparently they're putting an ice skating rink in Bryant Park so Wollman won't be the only park where you can get an ice skating experience. Every time I've gone to Wollman, I run into people I know (Shqipes especially. I even saw Gina there Jen).
tongue.gif

brittnay, where ya from that you take the train in?
smile.gif

janelle, we should! there are lots of NYC girls here. we'd have so much fun. rosie said we'd get kicked outta sephora LMAO

regina, NYC is GORGEOUS when it snows. we're getting near winter, so i'll take pics and show you when it snows
smile.gif

dita LMAO yeah, gina went there a lot and i knew shqipes went there! that's why i barely went
tongue.gif
i think they should leave bryant park as it is. i love the grass. it'll be too crowded.

Jennifer, I think the rink in Bryant Park would be temporary and it's a good idea. This way maybe the tourists can go there and leave Wollman to the locals only, lol jk. Wishful thinking I know.
wink.gif
Can't wait for ice skating at night....opening day October 21st. yayyyyy!

Wollman Rink

Thursday, October 27

College Night, 7PM - 11PM

FREE Admission with valid college ID

Featuring a live DJ, Raffles and Giveaways

2_bg.jpg

3_bg.jpg

I'm getting goosebumps thinking about winter. I'm so silly.
smile.gif

sofi LOL yeah, wishful thinking
wink.gif

awww, those pics are so cute. you have no idea how many times i made plans to go ice skating last winter and never did. i'm too chicken.

Oh, I love looking at these NYC pics! Hopefully, someday, I will get to visit!

Back