NYX at Target!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

City Target? Is that the two story Target?
Not really two stories. They are located where the Metreon is in Downtown SF. They have their own separate fitness apparel store downstairs though kind of next to Sony, lol.

I'm going to have to check a City Target out. I vaguely recall hearing of it before but obviously have no clue on what it actually is.

We're getting one downtown in what was the Galleria (right up the street from Nordstrom, Macy's, and Sephora) when I was in college. It's going to be close enough to go to during lunch. If there are cosmetics there not available at the other Targets in the area, I will probably end up spending many, many hours and dollars there.

My Ulta doesn't have NYX and I'm so curious about their eyeshadows and blushes, the products I have by them are kind meh so I don't want to order online. I hope my Target gets them sometime soon. Sadly I don't have any Super Targets here.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Ulta doesn't have NYX and I'm so curious about their eyeshadows and blushes, the products I have by them are kind meh so I don't want to order online. I hope my Target gets them sometime soon. Sadly I don't have any Super Targets here.
not a nyx fan much but i love their stick blush :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

not a nyx fan much but i love their stick blush :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm really into trying their cream blushes. I saw a review recently with them and since then I have needed them.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NYX is 40% off at ULTA.. just saying ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Talk about upsetting! I got the email for that this morning and I saw a picture of my FAVORITE NYX mascara that use daily on the ad, so I jump onto Ulta's website....and it's not there
icon_sad.gif
I was so excited! I wonder why it's not listed, even though there's a pic of it in the ad....false advertising
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL What product was it?
NYX Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara.....I was so sad lol
icon_cry.gif
<--- see that...that's not just me crying, that's my eyelashes crying lol

Sadly, no Nyx at my local Target, yet.  They did have a 78 color set and a glitters set next door at the TJ Maxx.  I didn't grab either (I'd just gotten quite a few new eye shadows) but if they've still got some in next time I get down that way, I'll totally snag one.

I live in Knoxville, TN and one of our regular Target (not Super Target) has Nyx.  The Target closest to me does not have it yet, and last time I was at the Super Target (which was about 3 weeks ago) they didn't have Nyx either.  

OMG i am so excited about this! i just went to my target (louisville ky) and i didnt see any NYX stuff. man oh man, my wallet is gonna be hurting! haha

Back