NYX Cosmetics: Glam Lip Gloss Aqua Luxe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
01 I'm Coming Out
02 Do The Hustle
03 Beat Goes On
04 Glitter Dreams
05 High Snobiety
06 Disco Playground
07 VIP
08 Paint The Town
09 Underground Boogie
10 The Last Party
11 Velvet Ropes​
 ​

Too sheer for my taste...what are your thoughts on these Zadi?

I posted this on my blog about the glosses.

I do have a few complaints about these glosses.

• Too sheer. While I love how sparky and glittery these are at the same time the color is very sheer. To intensify the color I suggest lining the entire lip with a liner that's similar to the lip gloss otherwise once the gloss wears off your lips will only have glitter left and no color at all.
  • Too much glitter. Once the color wears off all you're left with is glitter so these glosses while fun are not entirely work appropriate.
  • Wears off quickly. These are definitely not long lasting lip glosses but most lip glosses are not long lasting in the first place which is why I like lipsticks more. The Aqua Luxe Lipsticks already have have a shimmer to it but when the lip glosses and lipsticks are paired together it's really beautiful.

Out of all the color I love the darker pinks because these were more intense in color. I really love 11 Velvet Ropes in the tube because it's this funky purple with blue and pink glitter - yes blue glitter. If you look at it closely there is very fine blue glitter in it that unfortunately pictures just don't capture, it's just a shame it's too sheer. I love Velvet Ropes paired with Essential from the Aqua Luxe lipsticks, it's almost perfect for me.

Latest posts

Back