NYX eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is completely off topic but does anyone know how to depot NYX e/s? I had a real hard time depotting them into my mac palette..anyone know best way to depot

I Love the NYX eye and lip liner pencils... A friend bought the turqoise to go with an outfit it looked amazing I loved it so I say go for it, and its not that expensive!

So, these really are well pigmented? I've looked at the colors but assumed they probably wouldn't be that bright because of the price.

I'm really wanting to buy the loose powder. I don't really want to buy a lot of MAC products because although there are so many colors to pick from, I want to start off with something cheap to introduce me to wearing bright colors. NYX seems like a good brand overall and I'm definitely buying all I can. Go to cherryculture.com and check them out.

Originally Posted by Humeira /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know this is completely off topic but does anyone know how to depot NYX e/s? I had a real hard time depotting them into my mac palette..anyone know best way to depot Might wanna check out youtube:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.=

Originally Posted by FabulessBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I only have the singles and love them! I heard that the singles have better pigmentation than the trios?? I could be wrong...
I don't have trios...

I have trios, singles, and loose, and I see a marked difference in the pigmentation between them. The trios barely have any depth, because of this I was put off from nyx, until I saw the loose ones (couldnt resist..then I fell in love). The singles are quite good...but I find that the original ones (the ones without the triangular design on top-which i'm sure would be veeery hard to find) were better pigmented.
and by the way...the diamond sparkle lipglosses are awesome!

Do you have the MAC NYX dupe list? PM me and I will get it to you. will save you a lil money
wink.gif

I was waiting to see if Ulta ever put NYX on sale BOGOF, but I am not sure. lemme see if I can post the link I hope thats allowed.

k thanks I was trying to see if I could do a screenshot but link is probably best hang tight.

MAC Girl meets Boy NYX Antique Gold

MAC Juxt NYX Springleaf MAC Golden Olive

MAC Pearls of Earth NYX Spring Flower MAC Swish

MAC Satin Taupe NYX Iced Mocha NYX Mink Brown

MAC Rose Pigment NYX Flamingo

MAC Electric Coral Pigment NYX Tropical

MAC Pink Vivid Pigment NYX Hot Pink

MAC Sky Blue Pigment NYX Cool Blue

MAC Sushi Flower NYX Cherry MAC Bright Fuscia Pigment

MAC Beaded NYX Sahara

MAC Shimmermoss NYX Jungle Fever

MAC Humid NYX Mermaid Green

MAC Sumptuous NYX Herb

MAC Coppering NYX Copper

MAC Star n Rockets NYX Luxor

MAC Band on Blue NYX Lanikai

MAC Eyepopping NYX Lime Juice

MAC Wondergrass NYX Kiwi MAC Guacamole

MAC Emote NYX Taupe

MAC Cranberry NYX Rust

MAC Satin Taupe NYX Root Beer MAC Moth Brown

MAC Parrot NYX Ocean

MAC Lucky Green NYX Lime

MAC Carbon NYX Black MAC Black Tied

MAC Coco NYX Beanie

MAC Going Bananas NYX Yellow Pearl

MAC Big T NYX Wild Fire

I love you all too. I have another list that has other dupable brands im looking

Thanks to perlanga, lookie what I found and I can confirm several of these.

Miani makes good dupes as well.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ist-79972.html

Back