NYX Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my NYX order from cherryculture.com: Ultra Pearl Mania: Nude, Pearl, White, Silver, Charcoal, Black, Fanta, Baby Blue, Lime, Ocean Blue, Baby Pink, Purple, Sky Pink, Turquoise, Lilac, Yellow Gold, Mink, Oro, Rust, Walnut, Penny and Space. They are back ordered on Walnut and Penny so they sent me two each of Nude and Walnut. The only thing I didn't like is that some of the vials are not full. I understand that they settle but some are 1/2 full. I'll be sending 3 back because of that and 2 of the duplicates. Other than that the color pay off is nice.

Well i put mine into little containers and some weren't as full as the others but they're only a $1 so i'm not complaining.
smile.gif

Enjoy though!

enjoy! can you post swatches of charcole and space and oro....please?
smile.gif

I had the same problem when i bought them on ebay. It was only a couple of colors that looked half full....whats up with that??? anyway, enjoy your shadows!! I love NYX!!!

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had the same problem when i bought them on ebay. It was only a couple of colors that looked half full....whats up with that??? anyway, enjoy your shadows!! I love NYX!!! That happened to me as well. I think it's pretty common. Shrugs...

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif enjoy! can you post swatches of charcole and space and oro....please?
smile.gif
Check out this website; they have some nice swatches.
NYX Swatches: the Collectors' Edition - Asian Beauty Blog

ive heard so much about the NYX eyeshadows...they dont sell them in UK... Im thinking of buying it from cherryculture but its like 20$ for international shipping!!!!

All i want for xmas is.....24 NYX Ultra Pearl Mania......

Originally Posted by yukiliu /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive heard so much about the NYX eyeshadows...they dont sell them in UK... Im thinking of buying it from cherryculture but its like 20$ for international shipping!!!!
All i want for xmas is.....24 NYX Ultra Pearl Mania......

Try Ebay. You can usually find the entire collection and the shipping is a lot less expensive.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Try Ebay. You can usually find the entire collection and the shipping is a lot less expensive. hiya...thanks for your reply. i have tried ebay..I have found NYX eyeshadow for $3.99 a pot!! i live in UK so the shipping is always expensive!!

Originally Posted by yukiliu /img/forum/go_quote.gif hiya...thanks for your reply. i have tried ebay..I have found NYX eyeshadow for $3.99 a pot!! i live in UK so the shipping is always expensive!! Well, the loose chrome eyeshadows and the glitter eyeshadows are around four dollars a pot but the ultra pearl mania shadows (which are the pigments) are always around one dollar. Keep checking ebay because they might not have any right now but they'll probably have another set in soon. As far as shipping is concerned, search for sellers in your area in order to reduce the costs.

Latest posts

Back