NYX pigments vs. MAC pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to try NYX pigments, but I can't find them in Calgary. If anyone knows where they are in Calgary, PM me!

Mac all the way, I did buy NYX pigments from eBay and I think they are great in quality for their price.

I think each one has it's pros and cons (although mac doesn't have as many)... Lol... I use both =)

What are pigments??? Are they loose eyeshadow? I don't understand what pigments are compared to regular eyeshadow.

You can find nyx pigments at cherryculture.com for $1.00 a great bargain , and they are great ! I do recommend getting some little 5g jars to put them in though , because the little containers they come in are VERY messy !

You can't really compare MAC pigments with NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadows because they aren't the same thing. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania eyeshadows are not pigments, they are just loose eyeshadows. While they both give you the same effect, they in no way are the same product.

Even though mac cosmetics are really good, sometimes (well, alot of the time) i think that they are a little (well, rather) overpriced.

They both look really good but to be on the not-broke side

I'd be going for NYX

smile.gif

x

Originally Posted by Gee-Bubz-xO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Even though mac cosmetics are really good, sometimes (well, alot of the time) i think that they are a little (well, rather) overpriced.

x

I have some of both and really they very similar in quality in and staying on power IMO. I will wear what ever colour suits me on the day in either brand. Value for your dollar NYX for sure.

I am not sure how much Mac pigments are in the UK but here in Australia, they sell here approximately double the price what it costs over the counter in the US
frown.gif

I have not tried the mac pigments, but I would love to try them.

I have most of the NYX pigments which I got from Cherry Culture before they raised their prices.

I love them! =)

Back