NYX representative

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to call them and ask them stuff cause i dont know what the minimum is for buying wholesale, nor how customers are supposed to pay, because i know it said that shipping is free w/ purchase of $50 or more or $6 regardless of what you get if it's less than that, and supposedly you get paid at the end of the month for what you sold, and customers get their items straight from the company.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder if it is possible for someone like me to contact NYX about becoming a rep.... This is off the NYX site . . .

Be Your Own Boss!

Become a part of our sales team by selling NYX cosmetics with our catalogue and samples.

It’s fun, you set your schedule, and you make money!

For more information, contact Ana Zambrano at [email protected] or 323.869.9420 x 221

Originally Posted by Maui_Princess /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is off the NYX site . . .

Be Your Own Boss!

Become a part of our sales team by selling NYX cosmetics with our catalogue and samples.

It’s fun, you set your schedule, and you make money!

For more information, contact Ana Zambrano at [email protected] or 323.869.9420 x 221

Yea... I found this a couple of weeks ago. I'm waiting until after graduation to look into that.

and the good thing is everybody is already familiar with NYX so you dont have to "push" the products! lol!

I think i'd start off getting a percentage and then move on to selling on my own, if it was me. I agree that it sounds less risky this way and you'll get to know what people might want if you were to sell products on your own later on

can i buy some stuff from you? seriously, i needed few things!!

i was planning to go to the mall here where they sell NYX, but i know, it will be a lot "economical" if i buy from aboard!!

ok..i am editing this post of mine..

i would love to buy all of this.(scratch the foundation because i already have those and i really dont like to use them)...if i buy from here it will cost me 300 folds more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so tell me..?

Plus: are these sample e/s and blushes?!!

I would be interested in buying! They don't ship to PR though
frown.gif

Hmm.. I dunno about that. It sounds cool and everything, but how much can you actually charge for the products since they are so inexpensive at the drugstore anyway? Do you mean to sell them to people who don't have access to NYX?

I actually requested information on that. like in any business we all do it to make money. Go for it.

Hi,

That's a nice looking kit. If you decide to sell, good luck on your new venture.

i would sell to make profit, abviously but i would charge what it would cost you at the store because i would get the items wholesale, so yes it would be for alot of the girls who dont have access to NYX, but here's the thing, the buyer sends me the payment, in m.o. form only, (no pay pal etc.) its to be made out to NYX, i then send it to the company with the buyers info, and THEY send item out to buyer (i dont worry about s & H) and then i get my percentage at the end of the month.

Hmm that seems it would ruin the whole marketing objective of selling to people NYX wont ship since they still end up being the ones to ship the product. But if you still want to corner that particular market you will have to invest in the items and resell them (then u decide where u ship).

I've heard great things about their makeup. I'd buy from you because I can't find it around here!!

ahh, thanx kaville! so hopefully next week i'll get started with it if i get enough requests, cuz you guys are the only people i can really sell to, my sister in laws all live in mexico, and my family consists of all guys!!! lol!

Selling NYX sounds like a fantastic opportunity. I've tried Avon before and it just didnt work...might give this a try.

Rebecca

I wish I could find it on their website but I swear I saw less than two weeks ago that they're not accepting anymore representatives...doesn't hurt to call though.

Back