NYX Spring Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by colorfuldez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope my target will maybe carry some of the line:))
I was in my local CVS last week and they had a brand new display of NYX!  It appeared to be a limited selection, but they were still in the process of putting it together.  I had never tried NYX before, but purchased a Butter Gloss in a pretty pink shade that I love and a cream blush that I also love.  I was surprised by the feel of the butter gloss.  It really does have a buttery feel, and not sticky at all! 

I picked up 3 of the new baked blushes at my ulta the other day. they were allready close to being sold out.i want to get the adorable pallet too.

Cool!  I picked some some NYX eyeliner and mascara a few weeks ago at Target up here, but didn't see these (I was too busy trying to figure out which mascara to pick with all their random names lol).  I'll have to take another look next time and see if they have the palettes too.

I still haven't gotten a chance to see if my target has a selection of NYX, since it seems my Ulta is never going to get the new stuff. Need to get on that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still haven't gotten a chance to see if my target has a selection of NYX, since it seems my Ulta is never going to get the new stuff. Need to get on that.
We just got Target up here in Canada pretty recently.  Still no Ulta here (not sure if they have any plans to open any up north).  Prior to seeing the NYX stuff in target recently, I always just bought it off eBay.  As much as I love to shop online, it's kinda nice to be able to just grab something at a nearby store lol

@CaseyR I'm not sure if this is true in Ontario but west coast London Drugs have started carrying NYX in the last year or so.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cultfigure /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@CaseyR I'm not sure if this is true in Ontario but west coast London Drugs have started carrying NYX in the last year or so.
Cool thanks!  I'll be sure to take a look there.  I often get in the habit of relying on Shoppers Drug Mart far too much and forget that other places exist too lol

Mostly, I just find NYX at Ulta, but the Meijers I have been to all have a decent, but not full selection, Target so far just seems to carry a few limited products. I can't remember if I've seen it in CVS or not since I go there really rarely. The Ultas definitely do vary. I have one near me that tends to have more and then another that always has a smaller selection.

So far I have the new baked blushes in Full On Femme and Foreplay. I want to get Spanish Rose as well and possibly Wanderlust. I got the lipstick in Pops, but a few of the others are tempting me. Licorice is pretty, but I already have a couple other lipsticks that are the same color or very close.

I also got a couple of the new matte lip creams in Cannes, Copenhagen, and Transylvania. Unfortunately, Transylvania applies quite patchy for me which really sucks because I love the color. Cannes was okay, though a different shade than in the tube, in my opinion. Definitely brighter. I think Copenhagen was okay, but I have only swatched it. I also got the butter gloss in Red Velvet.

I have other NYX lip products, but those are the ones from the new collection that I picked up so far.

Back