Nyx Xtreme Lip Creams!!!! :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girls I tried all these out in store and they are AMAZING!!!!!!! Words cannot even describe how much better they are than the matte ones. I ended up buying strawberry jam and absolute red, which both look a tad bit darker on than in the swatches. I wore strawberry jam yesterday for FIVE hours before it faded, though it does leave a strong stain to your lips which I love, but some may not. I'll post pics soon, but for now I'd say these are a must have!!! 
laughing.gif

So are these the same type of formula as the matte ones?   I bought a matte and freaking hated it.... All day lipsticks are not for me

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So are these the same type of formula as the matte ones?   I bought a matte and freaking hated it.... All day lipsticks are not for me

The consistency is nothing like the matte ones...these feel like a super thick lipgloss while the matte ones felt more like a thin paste and dried feeling a little weird. They are definitely as shiny as a lipgloss but 100% as pigmented as a lipstick

Back