Obama on the brink!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh good, it's working LOL! LMAO!! What's working!!?? Just an FYI for those who might be unaware, Tony and I have had several MSN political debates! We obviously have very different political views!! LOL! Although we haven't lately because I think he's afraid!! {snarky snort} ....

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO!! What's working!!?? Just an FYI for those who might be unaware, Tony and I have had several MSN political debates! We obviously have very different political views!! LOL! Although we haven't lately because I think he's afraid!! {snarky snort} ....

It's all in fun until Kathy takes it too seriously
wink.gif

Well, I am a HUGE Obama supporter, and I am ECSTATIC!!!! And I have always voted Republican, so, that must tell you something...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's all in fun until Kathy takes it too seriously
wink.gif
I'm not proud, I'll own that. I take my political beliefs very seriously. Believe it or not, I actually used to be a Republican until I hit my mid-twenties and realized I was not jiving with alot of what they believed.

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Going to see Barack this evening at the Nissan Pavillion. Yes!!! Cool! I haven't seen him yet. I've seen Clinton (Mr. and Mrs.) and Edwards, but not Obama.

I'm a huge Obama supporter and I am so excited to get the chance to vote for him in November! I saw him a couple days ago in Bristol, Virginia and it was AMAZING!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by msmegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a huge Obama supporter and I am so excited to get the chance to vote for him in November! I saw him a couple days ago in Bristol, Virginia and it was AMAZING!
smile.gif
what were you amazed by?

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not proud, I'll own that. I take my political beliefs very seriously. Believe it or not, I actually used to be a Republican until I hit my mid-twenties and realized I was not jiving with alot of what they believed. Hi Kathy! I was the same way...only in reverse. I was a Democrat and then became a Republican in my mid-20's when I realized the Dem's supported many things that go against my personal beliefs. So I changed parties, much to the dismay of my family and friends.
You have to go with what your conscience prods you to do. No sense trying to force yourself to believe in something that goes against the grain of who you are.
smile.gif

This will be the first election I am eligible for, and I will be giving my vote to Obama because of his views on human rights(abortion, gay marriage). I've always been liberal, and I'm excited to see the outcome of the election.

Originally Posted by NYCLaura /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will be giving my vote to Obama because of his views on human rights(abortion, gay marriage)

Not me! Even though I think Obama will win :)

Back