OCT 31st FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great job

Originally Posted by jeansguyokc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is that a blue or blue green? It looks great with your eye color. what e/s you used ?

Sassychix~ Great FOTD! Nice color and you're pretty!

Elise~ Be serious, this is my most fav EOTD of you! The colors look awesome on you. Great job, Elise!
smile.gif

My halloween FOTD. The first two are what i had for most of the day, the second two are what I put on tonight.

I dont know if I could ever wear red lipstick again, good god thats hideous.

thankew all
smile.gif

kerri & stereoxgirl & little lisa: thankew ladies
smile.gif
i used Mac Swimming and anotherbrown from the mac palette.
smile.gif

lovelyarsenic: my lips r a tad bit dark due to smokin bt i added CD ultra gloss,.. its an almost sheer brownish colour
smile.gif

saja: ur super gorgeous!!! n i love d hair!

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow! i like those colors alot, very nice!
smile.gif

here is my EOTD, aquilah is this what you were saying!
smile.gif
and thanks for the tips on applying the pigment! ahhh i love it! i love twinks too! i think it will be my HG brown color!
smile.gif

EYES

cg concealer

loreal decrease

MAC e/s twinks ~ LID

MAC pigment Softwash grey ~ CREASE

hip mascara

clinque e/l in brown

That brown shadow you are wearing is MAC Twinks? Never seen it before, it reminds me so much of the Chocolate Brown pigment which is my favorite pigment!!
Marilyn

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif Havent posted in abit.. so here's for today
smile.gif

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...logg/loljk.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ogg/loljjk.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...logg/lokjh.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...logg/lol9p.jpg

I love the color choices!! Great job!

Originally Posted by rlise /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow! i like those colors alot, very nice!
smile.gif

here is my EOTD, aquilah is this what you were saying!
smile.gif
and thanks for the tips on applying the pigment! ahhh i love it! i love twinks too! i think it will be my HG brown color!
smile.gif

EYES

cg concealer

loreal decrease

MAC e/s twinks ~ LID

MAC pigment Softwash grey ~ CREASE

hip mascara

clinque e/l in brown

Gorgeous, are you loving Softwash Grey? I did like it, but unfortunately it didn't look quite as nice on me as it does on you!

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif My halloween FOTD. The first two are what i had for most of the day, the second two are what I put on tonight. I dont know if I could ever wear red lipstick again, good god thats hideous.

LOVE the wig Saja! You look amazing, and I actually LIKE the red lips, it is very femme noir!

Here is my Halloween work FOTD... Just a little late, I had to be at work late and this is the first chance I have had to get on MuT!

I painted this on with my 211 brush and pigments used wet. The only part that is e/s is the brown on and around my eye lid. I made the "seeds" with Liquidlast Liner. I am wearing top and bottom lashes, and yes I have 2 sets of lashes on the top lashline...funny story...

I put #2 lashes on the top but they weren't thick enough and noticeable enough...so I put on a set of #6 lashes on top of the #2s bc I didn't want to have to take them off and redo the liner... I know, I am super lazy!

Everyone looked fab!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my Halloween work FOTD... Just a little late, I had to be at work late and this is the first chance I have had to get on MuT!
I painted this on with my 211 brush and pigments used wet. The only part that is e/s is the brown on and around my eye lid. I made the "seeds" with Liquidlast Liner. I am wearing top and bottom lashes, and yes I have 2 sets of lashes on the top lashline...funny story...

I put #2 lashes on the top but they weren't thick enough and noticeable enough...so I put on a set of #6 lashes on top of the #2s bc I didn't want to have to take them off and redo the liner... I know, I am super lazy!

Leila, that just friggin AWESOME!!

Back