October 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday and I'm very happy with it. I love the pillowcase! Can't wait to taste the Stroopwaffel, it looks so yummy. So glad they included a yummy treat this time. I am not a Mindy fan as I don't know that much about her, but hey it's a book and I love to read. It's still a bit warm in my area for the comfy socks, but I will be happy to use them once the colder weather comes in. Overall, I'm happy.....and looking forward to seeing what is in the next box!

I love the October box.  I'm considering getting an Honest Bundle with the 30% coupon that was included.  Does anyone know how this subscription works?  When I've gone to the Honest Company site, it seems like I can pick 2 items and the other 3 are picked for me.  They are always things I wouldn't want so I'm hesitant to jump in.  Am I doing it right?  Anyone have experience?

I love the October box. I'm considering getting an Honest Bundle with the 30% coupon that was included. Does anyone know how this subscription works? When I've gone to the Honest Company site, it seems like I can pick 2 items and the other 3 are picked for me. They are always things I wouldn't want so I'm hesitant to jump in. Am I doing it right? Anyone have experience?
@@Mermaid35 You can pick all 5 items for your bundle at the bundle rate, and then also add 3 additional items if you want, at 25% off. They also have great phone customer service if you need some additional help. You can also pick the frequency of when you want your bundles shipped. Hope that helps, they have a lot of great products.

I like the Honest bundles and have had the service for a long time. I change it up every month depending on what I need and there are no problems changing out the items from my previous bundle and adding new. I really like the service.

I got my box today. I like it more in person. I still think it's random, but I like and will use everything besides those darn wine bags.

BUT

My box was missing the Stroopwaffel :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!! Everyone kept talking about how good they are and I was excited to try it! Is a missing treat a silly thing to email CS about?
the one month I did not get PSMH and they send a snack that has no nuts + looks so yummy! did PS sent you some?!? must try these!

He must be exceptionally good looking, because based on past comments I feel like you also appreciate the value of a good PSMH snack :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well he made the tea that we had with them so I GUESS I felt I should share. But yeah after no snack in the fall lux box and the so so snacks recently, I do really look forward to a decent treat.

If anyone doesn't want their jewelry gift card/coupon code, I'll gladly take it off your hands.  Looking to get my cousin something monogrammed for Christmas but it's always so expensive!

Back