Official Hot or Not, Yay or Nay, Who wore it Best thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80869952_xlarger.jpg

Mischa Barton showed off her unique fashion sense on the red carpet at Saturday's MTV Australia Awards in Sydney.

'Unique' must be code for 'Lack of'!! What is up with that thing around her neck?!

So come on people...Hot or Not?
tongue.gif

Dang! It's like this girl's body magically grows and shrinks! In the pics posted a few days ago, she looked at least 15 lbs. heavier! lol! Maybe the big...whatever it is...is hiding some of her weight? I don't know...lol.

Its ok on her, considering what she gets around in. I don't think I'd wear it though.

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um..er...no. What is that thing? It's scary.
laughing.gif

I wonder what the dress underneath that thing looks like. It looks like it might have the potential to be a cute dress.

that dead animal across her shoulders makes her look like she should be standing around some corner on sunset.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder what the dress underneath that thing looks like. It looks like it might have the potential to be a cute dress. Apparently, it's a leather-look, one-shouldered bin liner under the feather boa. LOL!
mischamtv.jpg

Source

JJACKSON042708_01.jpg

Feedback singer Janet Jackson arrived at club Villa last night wearing... this. And while Ms. J can rock anything, we're not sure this ensemble (especially those pants!) is very flattering.

What do you think?

Source

Latest posts

Back