Officially Single

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear that!! I completely agree with Sew. I would go ahead and take the time to grieve because although you may not really be feeling it now, or want to take the time to accept it, it has happened and you don't want to hold any of that in.

Aw Rosie, I'm sorry to hear about the break up.

I am a fatalist and I believe that everything happens for a reason.

You are an intelligent, gorgeous, insightful woman.

And you still have your Masters to focus on - as well as Willum.

I believe that staying in a relationship can make you grow or it can make you stagnant. Being single can open up so many doors you never thought existed.

Now, time to treat yourself to mounds of chocolate!

Wow. This was unexpected... I'm shocked to hear that.

Sucks that it didn't work, Rosers :/

You're hella pretty and got a great personality, so I'm sure soon or whenever you're ready - someone who will love you will eventually come!
smile.gif

Feel better. <3

I am so sorry to hear this Rosie! You deserve someone to love you just as much as you love them! Stay strong and have fun being single!!

i'm so sorry rosie!!! you seem to have it all figured out, and that is so great. like andi said, you are my hero for the day.

things happen for a reason. i'm a firm believer in this. you can't have a rainbow without the storm, right? =)

go treat yourself to too much chocolate and ice cream. sweetness is the best cure for anything LOL.

feel better. i know how much this hurts. we're all here for you <3

Sorry to hear this .. Remeber u must not keep feelings inside..

I know you will like the single life for a while and Im sure u will meet a guy when your ready

PS. easy on the ice cream .. I know ,been there....

I agree w/ Andi, you are being very mature about it and I'm glad it didn't hurt you loads. That's a good thing, when my hubby and I had that problem last year, I was surprised I didn't freak out and run into a car. I did bawl in the shower a few times, I still do... but I just knew it had to happen.

Hopefully you meet a guy that will really appreciate you and love you w/ all his heart, there are some out there!! IDK any w/ the whole package tho,but then again AGV's thread on chick flicks explains why lol.

Hope tomorrow is better.

Awww I am so sorry Rosie, u r one of my favorite people on this board and now I admire u even more for ur strength, I'm sure u will get over this and bounce back with all the studying and preparation u have to do for ur masters!! Cheer up sweetie and as everyone said, everything happens for a reason and being the great person u are, I am sure the future holds the most wonderful things for u cuz u deserve to be happy!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, you´re officially my hero of the day for being so mature about this. Most of us could take notes here...I know I should!It takes a huge amount of strength to see the bigger picture and to feel beyong the sadness and dissappointment and actually know and really believe that the future holds what you deserve.

I really admire you for this. Seriously, chicken
five.gif

Btw, here´s a bunny for ya:

bunny3.gif

I totally agree with this. Even though you are hurt, as is natural, you are handling this better than most would. I wish you all the best and all the happiness life will offer to you! Single or not, you are a great person, even not knowing you I can see that. Good luck hon!!!

I'm sorry you are going through this but it will get better the first weeks after a break up are the worst

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, you´re officially my hero of the day for being so mature about this. Most of us could take notes here...I know I should!It takes a huge amount of strength to see the bigger picture and to feel beyong the sadness and dissappointment and actually know and really believe that the future holds what you deserve.

I really admire you for this. Seriously, chicken
five.gif

Btw, here´s a bunny for ya:

bunny3.gif

iagree.gif
The amount of strength it must take to see the bigger picture and be so mature about everything is a wonderful positive about yourself. I certainly wouldnt have half the strength you seem to have, to be honest i'd be a miserable wreck.

I'm so sorry to hear about your break up. I know how hard this must be for you but I just want to say you are being very sensible and mature about the sitution, much more than I would have been. Your a sweet, beautiful and intelligent girl and I'm sure you'll find somebody just as wonderful as you. Take care and Hugs to you.
hugss.gif

WOw that's really hard. I know me and my when me and my bf broke up it was so hard for me move on, but it's just what has to happen.

Rosie, I'm really sorry what happened to you! I hope things will brighten up for you in the next upcoming days, actually I know they will brighten up for you. Because you are a great girl with a beautiful smile! I hope you learn from this and take it as an experience and altho you are sad now, everyone has a path to follow. Just think, something bigger and better will come your way someday! =] *hugs to you* my dear. =]

I am so sorry to hear the news of your breakup from your boyfriend, but I hope that time will mend your hurt. ((((((((((( Rosie ))))))))))

Oh Rosie, I'm so sorry to hear this, you must be so upset. Break-ups are always hard, but remember that it gets a little easier every day.

Life as a single girl is great too, you can do whatever you like, and be as selfish as you want, without having to think about anyone else.

Sending you lots of hugs.

Your strength and maturity about your breakup really inspired me. Please feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Awww....I'm so sorry to hear this Rosie! I missed this earlier. You are being incredibly mature about it, especially since he sounds like he was NOT at all mature about it. Pretty patronizing actually! But...ya' know...you are a beautiful, intellligent woman and there will be a man out there better for you that deserves and returns your love!! He doesn't sound like he's good enough for you anyway...

i'm sorry Rosie !!
hugss.gif
but we can all take a lesson from your attitude, it's very mature. you're beautiful and intelligent, so i'm confident you'll find someone who will love you as much as you love him and as you deserve.

go get yourself a Venti caramel macchiato at Starbucks. i'm sure Willum will also give you lots of hugs.

concentrate on your uni stuff now, Rosie, do not flinch because of some guy.

I applaud you for your maturity and honesty in sharing. When all is said and done, you're still a great woman Rosie!

Back