Oh MuT...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh MuT! I've missed you all!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I've been so busy lately and I'm really sad that I haven't been able to keep up with the board. Most days I only have a chance to read about half the threads and respond to just a few. I've been busy with work as a makeup artist. It feels really strange for so many people to be asking me for makeup help and beauty advice. I'm having fun though! It makes me feel so good when I can help people and make them feel better. I'm still glowing from helping my friend's grandmother with choose and apply mascara. She was so happy and thankful, and what I did seems so easy and simple to me. I'm also helping a lot of trannies that are too embarrassed to ask their female friends for makeup help, and I'm so happy that I can help them feel better and more confident. Now I just need to work on my photography skills so I can get good pictures of all the makeup work that I'm doing!

And hello to all the new members that I haven't met yet!!

We've missed you Katy! But I am happy that the reason that you aren't on as much is because you are doing something that you love.

Agree with Marisol!

We missed your post on MUT, but at least you're busy doing things that you love.

Good luck on your photography skill, Katy! I Look forward to see your works
biggrin.gif

Awww thanks girlies! I also have a camera full of FOTDs and product pictures that I need to upload one of these days!

Ahhh... we missed you!

But as the girls have said, you're doing something that you love and helping people out - which is always a fab thing!

Yay! You're still around. I miss reading your posts and pretty fotds. Pop in when you get a chance.
icon_smile.gif

We have missed you, Katy! But, sounds like your life is going great! Can't ask for more than that.
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Katy that sounds really exciting...and I hope to see some pics of your work soon
icon_biggrin.gif

Yay! Delighted to see you back on the boards. Looking forward to seeing your FOTD's!

Katy we missed you!! And hey, I am a MOD NOW!! YAY! See all the stuff you missed? Don't miss out, you are now required to be on MuT 23.5 hrs a day... That MIGHT be enough time...

I am so happy for you Katy! Glad to know you have a career doing something you really love!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks everyone!! I guess I have missed a lot! And I've missed you all. everyone else is reaching millenium status before I do!! And I will get working on those FOTDs right away!!

Latest posts

Back