Oh my gosh! This is going to kill me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!!,

Well my friend asked me about what the name was of that song and it goes:

Dun dun dun dun dun dun jump on it jump on it jump on it dun dun dun dun etc!

It was on the Fresh prince of belarie once and they made up the whole dance to this stong! and MY GOSH I cant remeber the name. Anyone?

Sorry I dont know what your talking about :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I know how it feels when you dont know the name to a song haha. Drives me nuts, Hopefully you figure it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry I don't know, whenI read the dun dun, I thought you were talking about the music of the movie Jaws lol

I forget the name of the original song but Missy Elliot redid it. It's called We Run This.

I know the song that you're talking about, but I can't name either! *Sigh*

I hate when that happens...

HAHA! I have a funny story about that...my friend called me when I was working at a hotel and she has this silly, pretend to be a man voice and wanted to make a reservation. Well I knew it was her but I played along...I asked for the last name and she said "Onit" and I was like "OKay and the first" and she said "Jump". It was really funny at the time...I promise!!

:yey: I have no idea, but I used to love watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (in the 90s). :yey:

Back