Ohmigod

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im so excited. The walmart in my town got 3 PS3's in today. I went and bought two! ONe for my bro and one for my aunt. My brother (17) asked for one, but when we couldnt get one he wasnt to disapointed, but my mom was. It was killing her that she couldnt get him what he asked for ( cuz he never asks for anything). Any ways, my other aunt was there today, and they just happened to announce it, so she went and held one, and when i got there there was two so I bought them. I like sped the whole way there ( its only like a 3 minute drive though) hahah....racing through tthe store . Im so excited, it totally made my moms xmas! Wehn then first came out, onoly 3 made it to my province and they were gone right away. Holy good luck batman, I never have that kinda luck!

LOL! Sweet! I wanna get one for my fiance, but I can't afford it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad you got what you wanted and your bro is going to be so excited that he ends up with one!

LMAO @ the batman comment...hahaha

whoa!! that's cool! congrats!! they were sold out right away here too...

and they are still nowhere to be found :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow! Cool deal! John heard on the news a lot of people were returning the cheaper one since it would start acting up and making sounds like a blender going off. Congrats on finding them!

wow that's awesome!

How sweet of you, your brother is going to be so happy!!!

Whoa! That's awesome...it's like finding gold or something! I hope your bro enjoys it!

Latest posts

Back