oily eyelids?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I don't really have oily eyelids but what happens is somehow my coconut oils seeps onto them. I use coconut oil as a moisturizer and even though I don't apply it to my eyes it gets there. This results in my eyeshadow creasing and messy eyeliner. Any tips on how to fix this?

A good eye primer for sure, as well as trying to avoid getting the coconut oil around your eyes. A primer will be a good base for your eye makeup and should stop it from smearing. Lots of good ones around, Benefit, Too Faced, UD etc.

I use cream shadows as primer, too. They make a great base and lately I've been in love with the Maybelline color tattoo pots. I also like Smashbox, ELF, and a Revlon primer. Success with all those and the ELF primer is super cheap!

I was thinking of getting the maybelline color tattoo pots. I've never used them....any tips for application?

Also, out of the color tattoo pots which is the most versatile? I was thinking of getting the white one. Is there a skin tone one?

There is a beige one that just released and will be part of the regular color tattoo collection. The white makes powder shadows really pop! You can use a brush or dab on with your fingers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back