Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P93511_hero.jpg

Restorative Hair Treatment
This uniquely concentrated, versatile hair rejuvenator contains 100 percent Ojon palm nut oil to improve the condition of damaged, color-treated, or processed hair without weighing it down. Fortifying, rebuilding, and nourishing, it leaves hair extraordinarily shiny, silky, and manageable.
To use:
As a Deep Conditioning Treatment: Warm a teaspoonful in the palm of your hands (more for longer hair) and distribute onto dry hair, from scalp to ends. Leave on for 10-20 minutes, and shampoo well.
As a Leave-In Conditioner: Warm a small amount in the palms of your hands until it becomes a lightweight oil, and distribute thoroughly through towel-dried hair. Style as usual.
As a Shine Enhancer: Heat a very small amount in the palms of your hands and smooth over the surface of dry-styled hair.
Source

Saw this on the shopping network and was so tempted, got it on Ebay for half the price.

It does make my hair softer and slightly shinier but didn't get as stunning a result as the demo on shopping network. Maybe you need to use the shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with the treatment to get the wow factor?

The fragrance can be overpowering to some but I didn't mind it, smells sorta nutty and tobaccoy if that makes sense?
laughing.gif

I use this before doing stuff that really tears my hair up, then braid my hair. I can actually comb my hair after riding in a convertible/boat/motorcycle, etc without pulling out knotted clumps. This is amazing stuff!

I've seen some of Ojon's products featured here on our Shopping Channel and yes they do seem to be unique.

:-( I'll have to re-evaluate. I don't think it washed out of my hair and my brush was 'grungy' - I didn't use other hair products except the same old shampoo & conditioner. Seems like it attracted dirt and glued it to my hair.

Latest posts

Back