OMG GET THICK LONG EYELASHES EASILY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Castor oil will also make your lashes super thick. Combining it with vitamin E oil is even more effective than either on their own. I keep meaning to get a hold of some of disposable mascara wands (probably by snatching a handful of them from a Sephora or Ulta lol) so that I can do this, but I just keep forgetting.

Castor oil will also make your lashes super thick. Combining it with vitamin E oil is even more effective than either on their own. I keep meaning to get a hold of some of disposable mascara wands (probably by snatching a handful of them from a Sephora or Ulta lol) so that I can do this, but I just keep forgetting.
Same here. I even left the bottle of vita e oil on the bathroom counter and I still manage to forget.

Diet and healthy lifestyle are also a factor in getting the look of long eyelashes. If you are well nourished, then so is your skin and hair. A healthy lifestyle will promote healthy hair growth, including eyelashes.This last tip is for ladies: be gentle when removing false eyelashes or mascara. False eyelashes are a fun way to change up your look and they often come into style depending on beauty trends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so well my eyelashes have always been so thin and short, and its like one of my biggest insecurities.my mom said to apply vitamin e oil on my eyelashes everynight, and I've been doing that for not even a month already and omg... I can tell you my eyelashes are double the thickness, and I have 3x the amount of eyelashes I had before. I see more length too, not much, but still there's more length!!!!
OMG! thank you i will try this i always wanted very long eyelash :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I watched a Youtube video where CoConut Oil was used

*Blog link removed by KellyKaye per our TOS*

Last edited by a moderator:
I had eyelash extensions and after they were removed it damaged my eyelashes .They were so fine and short .

So,I read over the internet that castor oil works to stimulate growth of the hair follicle .OMG ,after 3 weeks my eyelashes look amazing .I used it every night before bed and 3 weeks later I have fuller longer lashes .I'm still using it every night to get them even longer .
So glad I read this old post - will start using castor oil tonight!  Thank you so much Tash13

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I think I will go with the vit E and castor oil mixture using an old mascarra brush.  Will update if I notice any change.

Ok so well my eyelashes have always been so thin and short, and its like one of my biggest insecurities.my mom said to apply vitamin e oil on my eyelashes everynight, and I've been doing that for not even a month already and omg... I can tell you my eyelashes are double the thickness, and I have 3x the amount of eyelashes I had before. I see more length too, not much, but still there's more length!!!!
Tell your mum thanks for the tip.  I have been doing this for the last month but also included my eyebrows and she is absolutely correct.  It takes patience and time but I can actually see my eyelashes now and I have new eyebrow growth starting where it was barren before!!  Big hugs for mum please.

Back