Omg....... Gggrrrooosssss

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
okok.. just now... i was in the living room and i saw a cockroach.. than i went to the kitchen.. i saw the cockroach FOLLOWING ME!! then i went to the living room again! then the cockroach was there again! and then i decide to go slp.. it was on my arms!!! oh gross.. now i cant slpp... why the hell would it follow me?

Reaction score
you should catch him and release him outside or you can drop him from the window

Reaction score
I have no idea why it was following you! I've never heard of anything like that! Maybe you had on some hot, sexy perfume that it liked!

Reaction score
maybe he want you to feed him

lol

open the door and put there a bred or something maybe he will get out

Reaction score
Hate them!! I lived in Scotland, no roaches, then NY, small roaches, now Florida - HUGE roaches!!

Reaction score
ewwwwwww cockroaches are like a nighmare, and don't even dare to kill them 'cos that's even more ewwwwwwwww lol

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me yesturday; a roach was crawling on my ceiling and every time I went somewhere else in the room it would follow me. It was very creepy. When he finally fell off the ceiling, I grabbed my motorcycle boot and killed him. I absolutely hate roaches! Thankfully, I have an exterminator coming on Tuesday.

Reaction score
Maybe he has a crush on you? I think you should have a "crush" on him and step on him! LOL!

Reaction score
i totally know how you feel. a cockroach is a biggie! i wouldnt touch it either. id just cry and hope someone will save me.

Latest posts