Omg is she really just 21??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's the makeup, she could look pretty youthful if her makeup were more natural.

She just really needs to lay off all the heavy bronzer.

She looks like her mom!!! I think its just the makeup, she seems like one of the women who don't need a lot of it on.

Here's some pictures from an Ok! Magazine shoot from this month...she still looks older then she should.

Source: OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - Brooke Hogan: I Love My Body

27842.jpg

27839.jpg

Seriously guys... she really had no chance. She's pretty and all but she won't age gracefully. BTW Linda(her mom) is 48.

brooke-linda-hogan-b.jpg

That's all I have to say on this one.

I think she just needs to lay off the blush and use something really light. Her parents look alike anyway. lol

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif is it me or does she kinda look like she's in drag??? lol those pics of her were not good at all yeah it kind of give her the fierce drag look she those look old bed tannin i bet you anything.

Whoever her MA was needs to get the boot cuz that bronzer/blush or whatever the crap is on her face needs to be taken off. lol, it definitely makes her look like an old hag. She looks old enough to begin with, so why make it worse? Brooke definitely needed a lighter MU application...and laying off the tan would help too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Agree completely with you... THey're carving the hell out of her cheeks and it looks horrible. She's a minimal makeup girl. Fire that MA

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks soooo different from a year ago. It may have something to do with the crazy tan, but doesn't it also look like she may have had some plastic surgery? Just baffling. Ditto! I was thinking the same thing. She loooks more and more like her Mom--not natural.

Wow she looks so much older than she is!

And so different to a year ago.

I remember watching the reality show about their family and I always thought her and her mum had a creepy mother daughter clone thing going on, like in Mean Girls with the main mean girl Regina George and her mum where her mum is trying to be like her.

She's looks like her mom's twin - age and all. She does look a little worn in the face. That's sad.

Back