OMG Jenna....so sad...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-j2thumb.jpg

Here's Jenna walking in the Heatherette Fashion Show. She looks awful!! So frail and skeletal. WTF is wrong with her??? Doesn't she know she looks terrible? This is scary skinny.

i heard after her divorce she got so sick and depressed

and she is stressed she has her own company now and all

i'm telling you something going around in hollywood, jenna jameson, angelina jolie, courtney love, victoria beckham, fergie, and that girl from "pirates of the carribean" cant remember her name. and OF COURSE nicole ritchie, i guess they want to see who can dissapear the fastest!

It's not just skinniness that is sad about her... she completely ruined her face with plastic surgery, if you look at the close ups...

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm telling you something going around in hollywood, jenna jameson, angelina jolie, courtney love, victoria beckham, fergie, and that girl from "pirates of the carribean" cant remember her name. and OF COURSE nicole ritchie, i guess they want to see who can dissapear the fastest! Seriously why do these celebrities want to look like skeletons.

Latest posts

Back