Omg...MSF fans..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, and I'd only buy pleasureflush if it were ever re-released. *fingers crossed*
I SOOO want them to re-release this! lol!

That's crazyyyy. I'm gonna watch it to see if someone actually bids.

I caculated and if the msf are usually 40-60 each then it isnt a rip off

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I caculated and if the msf are usually 40-60 each then it isnt a rip off They've retailed for $22.50 - $25 since I've started buying them. I'm not interested in paying any more than that.
sla.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I caculated and if the msf are usually 40-60 each then it isnt a rip off Only certain ones go for more than others, like Stereo Rose, Petticoat, Gold Deposit, Metal Rock & Pleasureflush. The rest really only go for about $30.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif They've retailed for $22.50 - $25 since I've started buying them. I'm not interested in paying any more than that.
sla.gif
Okay, depending on which one it was, I'd pay a tad more. I got my So Ceylon from Japan for a total of $38 shipped, which isn't horrible since shipping was quite a bit. Alas, the MOST I'd pay for them ALL would be $550 since that's average all 17 at about $30 each, and then adding in $40 for shipping. And even that seems insanely crazy! Alas, when I think that Pleasureflush alone has sold for $200, then I don't feel as wacky saying that.

Wow-that price is crazy:-/ I don't like it when people try to cheat you. I just won an auction for 24 full size pigments for $70. Now *that's* a deal, hehe. I'm so excited-they're all new in their boxes and different colors! No duplicates:)

Nope not at all! I love my msf but I hate paying MACs price and I'd never think of paying that!

I'll just drool over them!

IMO if the person were to sell them separately, they would have a better chance of selling most of them. Not everyone can afford to buy them ALL or want all of them for that matter (unless they're that big of a MAC freak) lol

if i had some extra money i would buy, yes. after all, my goal is to have every piece of makeup in the worls!! hehe!

There's only 20 hours to go on the auction, and there are still no bids, what a surprise.

Back