Omg-new Mac Stuff On Mac Website

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
The new MAC Stuff is on the website. Check it out.

Reaction score
I keep hearing the new Lustrevision shadows have fine glitter in them. Just a heads up.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23 I keep hearing the new Lustrevision shadows have fine glitter in them. Just a heads up. Yeah, I think all of MAC's lustre shadows have glitter. In my opinion, it causes them to have less staying power than the other finishes. But they're so pretty that I buy them anyway.

Reaction score
Is it a godd or bad thing that they have glitter? Does anybody have any discount MAC shipping codes besides the free shipping MAC is offering if you spend a TON of money?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LuckyMe Is it a godd or bad thing that they have glitter? Does anybody have any discount MAC shipping codes besides the free shipping MAC is offering if you spend a TON of money? I like the glitter. It's pretty. But like I said, I don't think the staying power is as good. Aquadisiac stays pretty well but Honey Lust seems to fade on me. I have to pack on a lot of it to get it to last. I don't care though, they're too pretty to pass up.
Sorry I don't know of any shipping codes.

Liz

Reaction score
i HATE lustres! you have to try to put so much on and you still don't get it to work right.

at least it'll be saving me some money!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i HATE lustres! you have to try to put so much on and you still don't get it to work right.
at least it'll be saving me some money!!

I'm not crazy about them either... I love retrospeck (I think that's lustre) but the glitter all over is annoying lol

Liz

Reaction score
i hate that they keep coming out with new stuff!

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of already released rehashed stuff. I can cope without having any of it, even more fluidlines.

Reaction score
Hey girls..

I have the LustreVisions.. TRUST ME, they are NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.. SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SHEER color.. As for glitter? not in Chillblue, Romantique or LustreLeaf that i have.. RetroSpeck has more "glitter" to it then these do.

If you like the sheer colors.. then this is for you.. if you are looking for more.. you wont find it with them

Reaction score
Now If I could just get a free shipping code! The closest MAC counter is over a 100 mile trip for me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23

Now If I could just get a free shipping code! The closest MAC counter is over a 100 mile trip for me.

Road Trip!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe I have the LustreVisions.. TRUST ME, they are NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.. SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SHEER color.. *gives Lauryn a big wet sloppy kiss on the cheek* thanks for killing my lemming before it even began!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23 Now If I could just get a free shipping code! The closest MAC counter is over a 100 mile trip for me. LL85E at checkout

just got that in an e-mail this morning.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura *gives Lauryn a big wet sloppy kiss on the cheek* thanks for killing my lemming before it even began! ugh... she smeared my blusher! HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not a problem Laura.. I got these CP'd to me from Singapore (duh, where else!) and i was SO VERY disappointed. The romantique is SO light.. so SHEER! why bother wearing it! Go with Pink Venus.Or the pink from RebelRock. as for Lustreleaf.. go with Sprout.. for Chillblue.. well, hmm, Fade might work.. There are alot of colours on the MAC site that look so much alike. Look at ChillBlue and Tilt on the SITE.. I have both an they are NOWHERE near the same.. unreal.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey girls..
I have the LustreVisions.. TRUST ME, they are NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.. SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SHEER color.. As for glitter? not in Chillblue, Romantique or LustreLeaf that i have.. RetroSpeck has more "glitter" to it then these do.

If you like the sheer colors.. then this is for you.. if you are looking for more.. you wont find it with them

Thanks for the info! I won't bother with the e/s. I would have been so disappointed. Are you gonna return them?

Latest posts