OMG! This Woman is 71??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!  You mean spray tans.  Some make you look orange too. 
rofl2.gif
 I actually read someone's blog that said they tried to get all healthy by eating so much orange produce that they turned orange.  

Originally Posted by peppersasen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

consumed in moderation, wouldn't it be healthier than tanning beds? 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From what I've read, orange foods will make your skin Orange. Children that eat too many oranges or carrots get orange fingers or to extreme become entirely orange.
I "overdosed" on clementines once when I was 3, my mom said I was orange for 3 days. I don't remember it (obviously) but she loves to bring it up 
lol.gif
Of course, I don't know how much she is exaggerating (or not) since I really don't remember any of it.. I will say though, I love citrus fruits.. yum

It happens to lots of kids all the time. They get orangey lol... Sometimes it's just fingers.

anyway, she didn't really explain what the green juice does. i guess she's basically saying it's her fountain of youth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I "overdosed" on clementines once when I was 3, my mom said I was orange for 3 days. I don't remember it (obviously) but she loves to bring it up 
lol.gif
Of course, I don't know how much she is exaggerating (or not) since I really don't remember any of it.. I will say though, I love citrus fruits.. yum

picturessssss! i want to see pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuures!!!!! 
hahaha.gif
 i'd love to do an experiment and see if it makes me orange. it's not toxic, right? just color?

Quote: Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL!  You mean spray tans.  Some make you look orange too. 
rofl2.gif
 I actually read someone's blog that said they tried to get all healthy by eating so much orange produce that they turned orange.  
i guess that is what i meant. spray tans. i just have very little experience with tanning procedures because i lived most of my adult life in Asia where products like DiorSnow and Shiseido White Lucent are the it products. so my knowledge is limited but i know some of them make people very orange.

I think long hair on older women makes them look younger as long as it isn't gray.  If you put the two women pictured above in short hair, it would age them ten years, IMHO.

OMG! She looks amazing! She actually looks younger than me! What an incentive to want to eat better.....

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think long hair on older women makes them look younger as long as it isn't gray.  If you put the two women pictured above in short hair, it would age them ten years, IMHO.
You're right about the long hair. Their skin is what I find to be the most incredible part. Not much sag. It is still very much firm but with a few wrinkles. 

You're right about the long hair. Their skin is what I find to be the most incredible part. Not much sag. It is still very much firm but with a few wrinkles. 
I think it's skin and muscle tone on their body. Muscle atrophied as you age...you get kinda droopy. These women are well toned.

The long hair definitely helps.  I think the way they dress with their toned bodies makes them look way younger too.  It challenges 'grandmother' stereotypes, you don't expect most grandmas to wear skinny jeans!  Go, them!  Definitely makes me reconsider what I'm eating and realize that age can be just a number, if you take care of yourself and are lucky enough to have great genes you can wow at any age.

Wow! She really looks great! Definitely an encouragement for me to eat healthier, but not vegan.

I'm just jealous she she still looks great in jeans! I haven't worn jeans since I've had my first baby almost a year ago. 

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm chinese and I never slaw the benefit of being tanned. It ages you.
So true! My Dad's ex-girlfriend used to tan constantly and in her late 30's, her skin literally looks like leather. It made a huge impression on me as a child! 

Back