One Love Organic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Note: I purchased these samples from One Love Organic for $3.95.

The two little plastic containers was of Brand New Day and Skin Savior (which I received from Birchbox but only larger and love the smell of it). The green liquid is called Morning Glory, the organ one is Easy Does It and the pale yellow is Love Springs Eternal.

Easy Does It is a foaming cleanser which they claim replaces shampoos, soaps, body wash and face washes. Interesting.

Brand New Day is a powder cleanser, if you've used Bare Mineral's gentle exfoliating powder cleanser or Dermalogica's Daily Exfoliant it's essentially the same thing except this isn't a cleanser but a scrub and mask. The tip they give is to mix 1 tsp of their powder with 2 tsp of plain, Greek yogurt or fresh, raw honey then leave on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. The sample sent is enough to do just that and since I have plain yogurt (made a Tzatziki but the hubby bought two containers of plain Greek yogurt not knowing I had bought a giant container of it).

Morning Glory (AM) is used a "brightening complexion booster". According to the booklet that came with the samples it contains raspberry leaf so I'll be passing on using this item (I'm allergic to raspberries and the raspberry plant itself)

Love Springs Eternal (PM) is labeled a "youth preservation serum" and seems to be some kind of detoxification product. I don't think I've ever used a product that claims to help detox the skin.

Skin Savior is a waterless multi balm. I've received this before from Birchbox and loved the smell and know that it can be mixed with mineral foundation to create a creamy foundation, mix with lipstick for a lip balm. It's an interesting product to say the least.

I'm looking forward to trying all (but Morning Glory). Have you tried any of these products and if so what are your thoughts?

Every now and then, I find myself on the OLO website checking out this sample pack. I always end up passing on it though. I'm curious to see what everyone says about the samples! I'm very, very interested in reading about people's experiences with Skin Savior!

I'm getting more curious about this company. They seem to have some really interesting products and maybe I'll get a few of these sample packs; I have a few coworkers who'd go gaga over these types of products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the info. It is really useful after saw it's positive reviews I think it is the time to try this product at least once.

I wrote an entire review of all those lil sample guys in my blog below (sometime in early october), but basically I love their products and think the sample pack is a great way to get acquainted with the company. The only products I wasn't thrilled with was the oils (because I already use oils and was loath to give them up and so it was just too much oil), but everything else I loved. I loved the skin savior so much that I actually bought a jar of it. The stuff is amazing. I only use it as a day cleanser, but I am always grossed out by how much is pulls dirt off my face (especially considering I cleansed the night before). It also does so in a gentle and non-drying way. My skin is usually more moisturized after i cleanse than before. It really is a skin-savior. So yes, I would recommend you try out their little sampler pack. =)

I love OLO! I use their Easy Does It foaming cleanser daily on my face, and about every other day I mix in the Brand New Day with it and use it to exfoliate a bit. I often use just the morning glory oil as a moisturizer... It absorbs easily and isn't oily. I use the Skin Savior multi balm to remove makeup or as a moisturizer on days where my skin is really dry. I've been using the line for about 6 months. When I started I had combination skin that was quite break out prone, but now I have great skin with only the occasional hormonal break out. I love that it can be used in many different ways and combinations depending on what I need. OLO is the reason I trade almost all of the skincare products I get from subscriptions. I have absolutely found what works for me already.

Latest posts

Back