One perfume from your younger years...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jean Nate ROFLMAO!!!!! YESSSSS!!! That was my middle school scent, lol (along with CK One). I was in CVS and saw that they still keep that body splash stocked!!
add_wegbrech.gif

Angel's Breath / Angel's Love... I don't think it's perfume.. it's more of a cologne. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I remember when I was in my elementary years, everyone in class wear it.

I remeber Windsong. "your Wind Song stays on my mind......." I remember that commercial. I used to rock that. Also, Canteen, Malibu Musk, and Love's Baby Soft. Ahhh the 80's!!!!!

White musk...ouch !

i can't think of the name right now, but the oriental fragrance every woman seems to wear in her 40s. i hate that scent !

charlie red, charlie silver, kindred spirit (which smelt just like charlie silver), and exclamation

OMG!!!

You guys are horrible, and I'll tell you why, lol.

I used to wear: white musk in high school.

I wore sun flowers in college

I still wear Vanilla Fields

Oh gosh, I'm so embarassed... Obviously I need to shop for some new scents...

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wings. It always reminds me of my grandmother-in-law. And not in a good way.
rotfl.gif
HAHAHAHA!!!
Those cheap knock-off perfumes in drugs stores that say "if you like Wind Song, you'll love........." Why do I need a KNOCKOFF of an scent from 20 years ago? They come in an aerosol can!! Is someone going to douse themselves with that cheap scent???????
laughing.gif

HA! Sunflowers brings back memories. I used to love that stuff. It's crazy to think it's still around!

LOL...Sweet Honesty and Odyssey by Avon. I was at their website a couple of weeks ago and could not believe that those perfumes were still there. I'm 39..they were popular when I was a teenager!
eek.gif

i tkink my first was Dalimix Salvador Dali, now i couldn't wear it, it's not bad but my taste is different now
smile.gif

Back