OOTD 10th June 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is mine. I am wearing Sooooooo many layers today, I'm FREEZING!

I'm wearing a black singlet, black 3/4 sleeve top and this huuuuge wool jumper, plus bedsocks and boots under those jeans
smile.gif

I'm actually inside my house, with the heater on in all that stuff. Pretty uncommon for australia! my fingers are like little popsicles on my keyboard, LOL

IMG_1504480x640.jpg

IMG_1507480x640.jpg

You look nice and snug undr all those layers. I am even wearing a jacket today (boy mode) and that's unusual for me now its got cold..

I'm still cold! when i go outside, I will def. add a beanie, and quite possibly a jacket, lol

You look so snuggly Rosie! I think this is the first time I have seen you in jeans! I too am one giant popsicle today!

you look very cute and warm and still very nice and curvy even with all the layers! I end up looking like an unwrapped bumpy pass the parcel present if i tried to wear that lol.

you look great!

aww, thanks guys! this is ridiculous, I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket as well.... STILL FREEZING. Ugh. Only things uncovered is my head and my hands. I need gloves. Not kidding.

I'm starting to think I have some hideous disease!

lol Rosie, you would probably die if you were up my way. It's -2C here! lol

Back