Ootd 12-19-2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My last chance of the year... Damn its hard typing with nails on!! lol My new outfit I bought at kohl's last week.... Briggs of NYC knit cordinate set top and skirt and my Nine West short boots.....

Karren

41966-ootd1.jpg

41966-ootd2.jpg

41966-ootd3.jpg

how hot are shoes from nine west!! I love them! and btw you really can pull off the darker lipstick shades! I look like a tool but it really suits you

Thanks!! I love that outfit... also bought a red dress (Profile photo) and I'm not real happy with it but I like the longer black skirt and top better.. And its true... Black is slimming and a longer skirt helps in the illusion also!! Lol. I have 3 or 4 Briggs outfits and they are very versitile... Can't remember where I bought those 9 west boots but they are wonderful....

i love it!

the only thing i wish was diffrent is i wish it was knee length so you could show off your legs

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im gonna hunt you down, knock you out, and steal your boots!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k love the outfit!! You'll have to catch me and i can run in heels pretty good!! lol

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love it!the only thing i wish was diffrent is i wish it was knee length so you could show off your legs

Well i was trying to be modest!!! hahaha But I think they make a shorter skirt that matches....

Latest posts

Back