OOTD sept 26

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was cold and rainy today..perfect day to wear black..maybe too much black..but love it anyway

DSC03089.png

DSC03083.png

Minders!! That top is super Hot. I had one like it...but I looked like a Hoochie in it...hahah. You look classy and elegant.

You look nice Mindy! You are pretty dressy for class, compared to most people I see around here with jeans and flip flops.

I've been comfy all day. No one is around right now to take pictures of me, and I can't figure out how to set the timer on my cam, so I had to take individual pics, lol. Heres my outfit today in all it's splendor.

Tee Shirt from the stupid factory- Please don't be offended by it, just thought it was cute.

OOTD1a.jpg

Good ol cliche VS sweats

OOTD1b.jpg

Headband

OOTD1c.jpg

I've been carrying around 2 bags today 1 has my wallet and phone and all that crap, and one has a change of clothes, my straightener,makeup, hair stuff, etc. I do this on sloppy days incase I decide to make myself more presentable, wherever I am. The little one is from Maurices, the big one is Lucky. The flip flops are AE, look how frickin dirty!! lol I think the flash made them look more dirty then they really do, not that I care they're old anyway.

OOTD1d.jpg

Oh and mindy you're lookin gorge!! I could never ever have the confidence to pull this off, but you ROCK it!!

Love it Mindy! Personally, I don't think there's a such thing as "too much black" when it comes to clothes (okay, there are some exceptions)! Such a slimming and classic color!

That's your school outfit, Mins? Haha... Bom Chicka Wah Wah.

I see people wearings jeans and a nice top - the most dressy for college, you be going all out.

Kaylin, you look comfy cute
biggrin.gif
I like the yellow Pink sweats. Clean your sandals... haha
wink.gif

My mom's sandals are all like that and one day she used my white one....got them returned all black. >:-(

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's your school outfit, Mins? Haha... Bom Chicka Wah Wah.I see people wearings jeans and a nice top - the most dressy for college, you be going all out.

Kaylin, you look comfy cute
biggrin.gif
I like the yellow Pink sweats. Clean your sandals... haha
wink.gif

My mom's sandals are all like that and one day she used my white one....got them returned all black. >:-(

After looking at that picture I immediatley tried to clean them, lol. For some reason they don't look that dirty, untill the flash hit them and it's like whoa. I went camping for my b-day and wore those, I think that's why they got like that.
sadno.gif

Latest posts

Back