OPI Fantasy nail polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So in the latest US mag (Brit is on the cover of course) they have the latest celeb trends, and navy polish is in (black is sooo out, lol!) They featured OPI's new designer series nail polish in fantasy, a navy shade with hints of subtle silver specks. You have the drama of the dark nails, but the shimmer specks are very subtle... and so pretty.

I loved it, and bought it today, along with OPI "Bubble Bath" and "Russian Navy." Deep purples are in now too.
smile.gif

Just thought I'd share.

Well gosh, I guess I am so passé, I thought I was cool!
lol.gif

I can see how navys and purples would be popular, it does look good on a lot of people, there are a lot of chickies over here wearing those colors lately, so you might be onto something.

Truth be told, I don't really care for navy or purple on my nails all that much. I just go with what looks good on me, and black always does.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Truth be told, I don't really care for navy or purple on my nails all that much. I just go with what looks good on me, and black always does.

I LOVE my black too! It's my favorite! I was half joking though... I mean, they say it's a "trend," but I don't really care about trends. Some people live for them though.
smile.gif

I did like this navy shade though.

"Deep purples are in now too" That's good to hear. They are my favs!

I noticed navy blue seemed to be the new black! Everytime I go to get Russian Navy, the salon is sold out. Maybe I should just place an order online and get my Bubble Bath I still haven't bought LOL!

I am loving this trend. I have OPI Ink, Russian Navy, and Light My Sapphire. And I just recently got OPI's newest blue Yoga-ta to get this blue. It is so pretty. It has little bits of aqua microglitter.

I think I'm wearing Catherine the Grape this upcoming week like I was gonna do this weekn (wearing A True Ab-Original instead).

I just had my manicure/pedicure done in Siberian nights. I really wanted to do the russian navy but they didn't have it. Nice color though

Thanks for the tip bella1342. I'll have to check it out. I love blue polish.

i like soooooooo much black and purple nails, but navy..... absolutly not!

Ooh...that sounds pretty! I LOVE navy blue on my nails. Black looks a little too harsh against my pale skin but the navy has the same darkness but still looks really fresh.

Latest posts

Back