OPI Introduces iPhone cases matched with Iconic Shades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=20pt]OPI Launches Six Smartphone Cases for the iPhone, Inspired by Iconic Shades[/SIZE]

OPI launches six signature smartphone phone cases showcasing bestselling OPI nail lacquer shades.  Each sleek design features a bold splash of color and comes with a matching mini bottle of OPI nail lacquer. Available for Apple® iPhone® 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 models; these OPI-inspired cases join technology with the beautiful, iconic colors for which OPI is well known. 

“We wanted to create the ultimate accessory for our tech savvy fans,†explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director.  “Our cases are an extension of the OPI brand, providing stylish functionality and giving consumers a unique opportunity to express themslves by coordinating their nail color with their phone case.â€

Each case is constructed with durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate and the interior is lined with silicone patterned with the infamous OPI bottle design for added protection.   The six phone cases are available in the following OPI shades:

I’m Not Really a Waitress

A vivacious, Chianti red.

Big Apple Red

Bright, shiny and ready to take on the world!

You Don’t Know Jacques

If you don’t know how trendy this taupe is!

Dating a Royal

A royal blue that sets crowns spinning!

Pink Flamenco

A sizzling hot pink that will “castanet†over you.

Need Sunglasses?

You will – for this bright lemon yellow!

Additionally, OPI screen protectors for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 are also available. Each screen protector pack includes 3 screens and free mini bottle of OPI RapiDry Top Coat.  iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.

OPI smartphone cases for the iPhone are now available for $39.95 and screen protectors for $19.95 suggested retail.

Why would I pay that much to help OPI market their polish on my phone???

They're ugly anyway. I prefer traditional cases and bumpers, or no case at all. Why cover up a gorgeous phone with an ugly case? Blergh.

From a design standpoint, I think they're poorly done. It just looks like they just printed ad photos onto a phone case. I can get a Kate Spade or Marc Jacobs case for that amount.

Back