OPI nail polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A near duplicate of OPI (sans formaldehyde and toulene) is Sinful Colours available at Walgreen's for only $1.99 a bottle. I highly reccommend them over OPI.

It's just that there are so many scare-tactics being used today. I mean, if we listened to all of these "warnings" out there I don't think we'd ever be able to eat or let anything touch our bodies ever again.

Originally Posted by merrymeredith It's just that there are so many scare-tactics being used today. I mean, if we listened to all of these "warnings" out there I don't think we'd ever be able to eat or let anything touch our bodies ever again. i agree but i wouldnt "laugh" at your views, your comment was just really rude and hurtfull.

Originally Posted by eightthirty A near duplicate of OPI (sans formaldehyde and toulene) is Sinful Colours available at Walgreen's for only $1.99 a bottle. I highly reccommend them over OPI. Sounds great! I love a recommendation for a less expensive product. Anything in this line that would be good for dry nails (aside from an oil/cream)?

Please go back and read your post to see why I thought it was funny. You said it has been proven to cause cancer. No it has not. That's why it was funny to me.

Originally Posted by merrymeredith Please go back and read your post to see why I thought it was funny. You said it has been proven to cause cancer. No it has not. That's why it was funny to me. its still rude, because if you read back also i said regardless if its been proven or not its still rude to laugh when my point was just to make people aware.

Gonna bump this thread to ask if anyone has the OPI traincase from Trade Secret? Anyone know how much it is? I want to put it on my Christmas list!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SweetKisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to use Hard Candy and Urban Decay nail polishes when really funky colors were all the rage! Then I took a break and recently I've gotten back into nail color again.
wub.gif
I've heard about OPI, but do not know too much about it. Is this a good brand? I tried to find them at the d/s, but they did not have any. Where can you buy them? Also, how much do they go for? I love bright, fun colors (corals/pinks/reds) for the Summer. Would you recommend OPI or another brand? Thanks so much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If you like corals and oranges i recomend you try Cajun Shrimp, it looks so pretty and vibrant, of the reads i love Matador Red and Opi Red. Sadly one of my all time favorites, A Man in Every Portugal, was discontinued.
bawling.gif

try nail salons or hair salons and trade secrets i like opi great colors

my fav. nail polish color is acutally an OPI one (i prefer essie polishes cause they seem to last longer but this is an exception). i looked everywhere for the perfect bright obniouxs red (i mainly get nail polish at drug stores or if its on sale at ulta), but i finally found it in the OPI color "Big Apple Red" (which im wearing on my toes right now).

OPI has really the best nail polishes, and it's so shiny aswell. They are long lasting, and ebay, you can get it for much cheaper...

Everything now can be linked to caner or other such things. Where ever you have read it though I think I would like to read it also. I like opi's colors but I would like to find some drug store brand for less with the same color.. thats just me though

Originally Posted by mossaenda /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you like corals and oranges i recomend you try Cajun Shrimp, it looks so pretty and vibrant, of the reads i love Matador Red and Opi Red. Sadly one of my all time favorites, A Man in Every Portugal, was discontinued.
bawling.gif

Check it out these websites:http://www.8ty8beauty.com/

http://www.head2toebeauty.com/

I think they have that color. Also they sell Opi and other brands of nailpolish cheaper than stores

I LOVE OPI! I use it whenever I go to a salon that carries it since I know some carry China Glaze instead. I keep forgetting the name of my fave one though
frown.gif

So far OPI is the best nail polish I have tried. I have also heard great things about Essi. Have yet to try it. You can get OPI at Ulta, or on line. This color is an OPI polish called Princesses Rule!

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif So far OPI is the best nail polish I have tried. I have also heard great things about Essi. Have yet to try it. You can get OPI at Ulta, or on line. This color is an OPI polish called Princesses Rule! It looks really nice on you, and the decoration you've done is fabulous.I only use one coat, since it's so shiny. I just recently brought the golden varaition of Princess Rule, called Goldilocks Rocks, and that's also a wonderful colour.
532440_th.jpg

Back