OPI nailpolishes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the nicole one had a little more shimmer to it.. if i remember correctly the Dutch Tulips did have the full and bright coverage.. but a less shimmer.. and as some may know i asolutely love shimmer
tongue.gif

hahah well then pink about it, it is!!!!
biggrin.gif

do you know of any other crazy bright, even neon ones???

the most famous nail color in the world, according to about.com, is OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress, a classic red.

Sorry I am a little late in the game but I LOVE OPI! The new Designer Series has some awesome neutrals and pinks with a hint of shimmer...loving them...

Originally Posted by eric does anyone know of any other crazy bright, even neon pinkss??? I saw some the last time I was in Sally Beauty Supply. I think the brand name was Nina or something. They had neon pinks, oranges, greens...

i always likes it but they cost like $15.00 here dont wanna pay that for a nailpolish.. but then i found this site!! and i was like....
yess.gif

i have "all that razz-berry" at home, not neon but its a really nice bright pink!

Originally Posted by eric does anyone know of any other crazy bright, even neon pinkss??? There's a collection called Brights by OPI that you might like.
My favorite bright pink is Strawberry Margarita. It's super bright pink. If you want a darker bright pink (electric magenta) there's Yellin for Watermelon. Both of them are creme formulas.

Since summer is almost over I've been going through a full rotation of bright pinks and those were the last two that I wore.

Opi has alot of nice colors. for summer, i think that the light to medium shades of pinks and reds r nice.

and i love the names

Originally Posted by eric does anyone know of any other crazy bright, even neon pinkss??? La Paz-itively Hot is one of the brightest pinks I have seen..I love it on my toes...
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by semantje hmm i think naturals.. have to let my nails grow a little bit and i dont think bright colours will look nice on my nails now. thought the princess charming collection was pretty but still cant decide Dulce de Leche is a pretty neutral color..

Originally Posted by eric i really like Italian love affair .. how does it look on nails cuz i know some look really different from in the bottle??? I love the Italian Love Affair.... I use all the time... Is very settle and delicate…

I've only ever had one, "Thank God I'm not a Waitress." Someone gave it to me...don't think I would have chosen this color myself...but grew to really like it

My 2 faves are Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan and Dulce de Leche. Both are neutral/nude shades. I always get them when I get pedis.

OMG! They have SO many great colors! I haven't used a lot in a while, but they're all nice!

I just ordered:

Privacy Please - pale pink

Double Decker Red - a true red

Lincoln Park after Dark - a deep purple almost black

Strawberry Margerita - bright pink

and top coat and base coat

I hope they're nice.

Originally Posted by airkisses I just ordered:privacy Please - pale pink

Double Decker Red - a true red

Lincoln Park after Dark - a deep purple almost black

Strawberry Margerita - bright pink

and top coat and base coat