OPI: Nice Stems!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are cute but I do have colors very similar already as I won a gift basket with pinks and reds a few months ago so I would only want the play the peonies and  I Lily Love You. How do you go about buying from a distributor sounds like you save a bit and I would buy more at once to do that in a heart beat????

I'm lucky that my mother is a cosmetologist and I've worked in her salon, on and off over the years, as her bookkeeper and I'm her purchaser since she hates the internet. As a result I have access to her pro cards :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so I end up saving my own money since I'll either go with her (such as going to Ed Wyse), give her my list of stuff I want plus the money, or just order it for myself. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah - a season late... but still - I just had to share!!

Today Im wearing Come to Poppy and I Lily Love You.

I have to say, while I love "come to poppy" I hate "I lily love you."  The glitter chunks are too big and ended up just making welts into the polish.  Also, if the sparkles/glitter didnt fall flat with the polish - it stayed rough to the touch, so instead of a nice smooth coat - it was very harsh/lumpy/coarse...  even after a layer of Seche Vite.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah - a season late... but still - I just had to share!!

Today Im wearing Come to Poppy and I Lily Love You.

I have to say, while I love "come to poppy" I hate "I lily love you."  The glitter chunks are too big and ended up just making welts into the polish.  Also, if the sparkles/glitter didnt fall flat with the polish - it stayed rough to the touch, so instead of a nice smooth coat - it was very harsh/lumpy/coarse...  even after a layer of Seche Vite.

This sucks, I like I Lily Love You. I just wear it over black.. 2 coats and I have no problem with it =

Here are my swatches of the Nice Stems Collection

Play The Peonies

Come To Poppy

Be A Dahlia Won't You

I Lilly Love You

I opted for the minis collection, but I'm very tempted to get a big I Lilly Love You, it really is gorgeous, looks like confetti on the nails.

Back