OPI Skyfall Pure Lacquer Nail Apps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OPI is introducing their version of the nail stickers.  They're made with real nail lacquer, which I've personally found to be a much better quality than the sticker (non-polish) type of stickers.

I haven't been able to try their version yet, has anyone else?

They were introduced October 2012 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for the suggested retail price of $11.95 suggested retail for each set.   They're big 3 free, and the designs were inspired by Skyfall, the new James Bond film.   If you want longer wear, you can have a manicurist cure the nail strips with OPI’s GelColor Top Coat.  The strips themselves have a base coat and top coat built in.  

I haven't tried these but they sound great. The other stickers are ok but they definitely have tearing issues.

I would be interested to try these but in different patterns. Personally, these Skyfall apps remind me of windows 95 desktop backgrounds.

They have a reeealllly pretty one called black lace that I would love to get my hands on. Well, vice versa. You know.

Latest posts

Back