OPI: The Pirates of the Caribbean

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody seen any swatches of the silver shatter? The black didn't impress me too much at first but it's been starting to grow on me.  I've learned quickly though that combining different colors can have such a dramatic effect on how much I like a single color though.

Thanks for the link !

I don't like crackle polishes, and this one doesn't impress me, so i'll pass.

So as you can see the middle color and the color on the right in the middle row look purple. In reality the middle color is a pink (Sparrow Me The Drama) while the purple (Planks A Lot) is more muted. The colors in that pic really match the actual bottles. I'll have pictures on my blog tomorrow. I need to head to Sally's and get some nail wheels though.

I actually really like the colors, they all look like shades that would work for me.  This is the first collection I've seen where I kinda want the whole thing.  And I love POTC.

i live in the Caribbean and trust me, this looks nothing like the Caribbean.

Sparrow me the Drama and Mermaid's Tears are the best colors, but not liking the shatter either.

Originally Posted by isavannahhicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love these pretty light colors! Great for spring

I agree. It really brightens up the attitude of the person wearing it as well.

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sparrow me the Drama and Mermaid's Tears are the best colors, but not liking the shatter either.

I agree. They don't remind me of Pirates of The Carribean though.

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. They don't remind me of Pirates of The Carribean though.
Agreed, when i think of pirates, I don't think of pastels lol

Finally got the nail wheels. I went to three different beauty supply stores and everyone was sold out. Finally Sally's got their stock in this morning and had put them out unfortunately I wasn't the only person looking for nail wheels and ended up on getting one package of 10.  I'll have the pics up tomorrow morning since I've just painted the wheels but have no natural light and have to wait for my camera's batteries to charge.

Back