Opinion on a look...anyone who is online right now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle eoe that´s so hot Ash!!! tell what colors you used!the colors kinda reminds me of a tropic bird
wink.gif

I used Swimming on the inner lid, shimmermoss on the outer lid, guacamole to kind blend the 2 colors together and Milani "Blue Ice" in the crease. I put some black tied on the outer corner but I didn't like it LoL
I said it was my "mermaid" eye....but it does look more like a tropical bird!
biggrin.gif

I totally wore it today and I got so many compliments!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CWHF Very pretty!!! Definitely wear it.
Would love to know the colors you used---I've been on a bit of a green kick myself.

I used Swimming on the inner lid, shimmermoss on the outer lid, guacamole to kind blend the 2 colors together and Milani "Blue Ice" in the crease. I put some black tied on the outer corner but then decided against it....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* It's nice.....did you wear that color today?
icon_question.gif
I so did. And I got alot of compliments
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Great look Ashley. Greens look great on you.
PS. Love your new avatar by the way!

Thanks Laura!!
I thought my other avatar made me look like an angry person LoL, so I changed it

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thanks Laura!!
I thought my other avatar made me look like an angry person LoL, so I changed it

*lol* can´t say you looked angry before. but you look definitely NOT angry in the new avatar pic. very cute
wink.gif

Back