Opinions on Kate Beckinsale's New Hairstyle

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So girls, do we have opinions on Ms Beckinsale's NEW Hairstyle? Personally, at first i thought OH NO but now i think it's fab (although i wouldn't be rushing out to get that style done!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 So girls, do we have opinions on Ms Beckinsale's NEW Hairstyle? Personally, at first i thought OH NO but now i think it's fab (although i wouldn't be rushing out to get that style done!)

Is she the one with the brown hair? I really don't know much about whose who anymore has far as celebrities go, if she is though, I really like it, it's kind of how I am wearing my hair now, minus the bangs, I have a widows peak so if I have bangs they want to go the opposite way I want them to, but mine is layerd like that, just not as long (Damn you easystraight).

Reaction score
I don't know her but I think the hair looks a bit too much.

Reaction score
it's not an easy cut to pull off & those are some of the most unflattering shots of her w/her new cut. i saw her on some television spots & the cut looked much better. the bangs are a bit stiff & harsh on her delicate features, but overall, it looks much better in an interview than in print. hope that makes sense.

Reaction score
I like the cut - but I think it's a little too heavy up front for her small face. It's a little too overpowering with the bangs, and it seems to hide her. The cut was similar to what I had before EasyStraight (Harley, I sympathize! LOL) It's an easy cut to maintain - but you have to have the right features for it or it can come off as overpowering.

Reaction score
Hiya Moonlit713, just wanna say welcome to MakeupTalk too (like Reija has!).. Look forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
Does she still have this cut? I noticed the thread is almost two years old, and IMHO, her hairstyle doesn't look like this anymore...

Latest posts