Oprah's Feet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh goodness, that looks painful! Poor Oprah! I can understand why she doesn't hop to fixing it right away too much time will be spent recuperating for her to do it under the radar. A person can have their foot laid up in an immobilizer for up to three months... and they do it one foot at a time! Yeah...one of the girls go hers done. She was out of work for a couple of months and had to have one done at a time.

one of the things i know from my mother, is that when you grow up poor, you do not have the choices that others have in shoes. i am sure that a lot of her foot conditions have to do with poor non-fitting shoes as a child, and then over-compensating buy wearing incredibly expensive (and just as bad on your feet) high heels. but her inward toes really reminds me of feet that get wedged in too small of shoes at a very young age.

btw-

i love you oprah. you are my hero. i strive to accept greatness into my life and use it as an example for others. AQUARIANS RULE!!!

my mom had bunions and had them fixed and she said that giving birth to 2 kids wasn't as painful as getting those fixed! OUCH...

her shoes may look painful and cause those bunions, but sometimes she has damn nice shoes!

Looks uncomfortable! But I have to say I LOVE her outfit in that picture! Ha ha!

No celebrity should have feet like that!!

They can afford anything and everything specially miss O!!

It's just something that's genetic. It can be aggravated by shoes/activity, though. I went to highschool with a girl that had that problem (but then again, so did my 80 year old grandmother). The good thing is that it can be corrected.. But I don't understand why people would pick on her for that? I mean, what is it with Oprah? People are always picking on her for something.

I saw an episode where she showed her sitting down shoes and her comfortable shoes that she wears on the show. Her feet look bad in that pic tho.

wow. take about hammer toes. ummm, there's a couple of things wrong with that picture. ah well.

five.gif
patches.gif
Yes her feet look like it is hard to walk on to us but to her they get her to where she has to go and that is straight to the bank, airports, and shoppimg sprees....besides that her feet didn't make her billionaire...yes she could have paid to have them repaired for everyone else but to her she is content and that is how God made her.

Well personally, i think its good that she didn't have surgery on them right away... just because she's a celeb doesn't mean she has to fix everything about her!

Owww....I am flat footed. My feet are wide also.

I learned a long time ago that shoes that don't fit me are harmful.

I don't have any corns or bunions. I like heels as much as the next woman. I know to wear them to look pretty but not to walk too far or too long in them.

I once wore some low heel sling backs to a graduation. Lawdy...I had to walk to the parking lot in those shoes and stand to wait for the car to pick me up.

I was sure I was going to have to have foot surgery after I took them off.
10.gif
foot pain is no joke. I threw them away as soon as I got home.

Back