Ordered my very first mineral foundation samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might also like to try the Everyday Minerals samples so you have something to compare these to.

I have to go check them out now if they're in Ontario. Does anyone know if they sell them locally at stores so I won't have to pay for shipping and can actually see the colours first?

I have been using this brand of mineral foundation for almost two weeks now. So far I like it but plan on trying my samples for a longer period of time before deciding on placing an order for full size products.

The House Blend foundation seems to be a good match. The matte formulation is great. I also tried the satin finish which seems to have a lighter coverage. I mixed both the matte and satin finish and it also worked well.

The phoebe glow veil is great. It's a finishing powder that adds a slight glow to your skin.

I also received samples of the medium and yellow concealer. These products are okay but I prefer using my regular concealer underneath my eyes and a few small areas on my face.

Overall I am happy with the products. They do have great customer service.

I will give another update.
smile.gif

I haven't updated in awhile. So far so good with this brand! I still have samples left that I am using but I do plan on buying full size products. I have sensitive skin and this brand does not irritate my skin at all. It looks and feels natural. No itching or irritation.

Back