Origins Reduce, Reuse, Recycle for Earth Day!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Sephora and Origins stores/counters are participating in Earth Day by giving you a free full size Moisturizer when you bring in an empty cosmetic product container! Seems like a great way to honor Earth Day to me. The offer is good tomorrow April 22nd, 2012 ONLY! 

*Apparently this is not being done at Sephora Counters in JC Penny only at Sephora stores, BUT I called the Origins counter in Macys where I live and they are participating!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora and Origins stores/counters are participating in Earth Day by giving you a free full size Moisturizer when you bring in an empty cosmetic product container! Seems like a great way to honor Earth Day to me. The offer is good tomorrow April 22nd, 2012 ONLY! 

*Apparently this is not being done at Sephora Counters in JC Penny only at Sephora stores, BUT I called the Origins counter in Macys where I live and they are participating!
Do we know which moisturizer they are giving out at Sephora?

Reaction score
Reaction score
They were out of stock by the time I showed up at the mall, dang.  It was easier last year when it was on a weekday!! Since it was Sunday this year, they said that there was a line halfway out of the mall when the store opened, and it ran out in the first half hour (not even half of the line was able to get a free moisturizer)

Oh well. I still donated my empty bottle.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They were out of stock by the time I showed up at the mall, dang.  It was easier last year when it was on a weekday!! Since it was Sunday this year, they said that there was a line halfway out of the mall when the store opened, and it ran out in the first half hour (not even half of the line was able to get a free moisturizer)

Oh well. I still donated my empty bottle.
Thats crazy! I was able to grab one here. I'm at college and oddly the actual mall doesnt open until 12pm on Sundays (a foreign concept from a New Yorker!) so my roommate and I showed up at 11:30 and only the hub stores were open but EMPTY, no line and a very helpful sales associate recycled my empty mascara tube & my roommates empty Clean & Clear bottle and we got the "Perfect World" moisturizers. Good way for me to try really out Origins, I've never used their products before

I did see that a LOT of places went out quickly. Totally understand why, it was a $39.50 or $46 product for RECYCLING! Sorry you didnt get one! =(

Reaction score
There was a line when I went.  I got the Starting Over since I'm older.  I love the smell and it is feels great.  I have never used an Origins moisturizer before, but I do like their Checks and Balances cleanser.  While I was there I picked up their Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind...fabulous!

Latest posts