Other mineral makeup brands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by calico /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am also interested in the Tierny Tassler products. Could you send me the link?
Thanks.

I just sent you the email. Let me know if you need more information.

Originally Posted by maryfitz24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just sent you the email. Let me know if you need more information. Thanks, will let you know.

I got great samples for free from Ocean Mist Cosmetics you just have to pay a small shipping fee
smile.gif

Mayfitz24: I would also be interested in Tierny Tassler minerals. Is there anyway I could get that info? I'm sorry to bug you.
shy.gif

Originally Posted by paradoxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mayfitz24: I would also be interested in Tierny Tassler minerals. Is there anyway I could get that info? I'm sorry to bug you.
shy.gif
Hi Paradoxx,
I just sent the information to you. Let me know if you need anything else.

MaryEllen

Was it the one with the actress Hunter Tylo or Tyler, from "The Bold and the Beautiful"? it's called "California Glow", that might be the one, I've seen their informercials a few times however I couldn't tell you if they are any good since I haven't tried it.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got great samples for free from Ocean Mist Cosmetics you just have to pay a small shipping fee
smile.gif
Just got some ocean mist samples.
biggrin.gif

As far as tiny companies goes, I have tried the eyeshadows by Fyrinnae (another mineral e-tailer). Their eyeshadow powders are spectacular! I haven't tried their foundation yet because I still have lots of Larenim, but I'm going to because their full sizes are $6.50. They also have samples for $1. I know that their pigment shadows are the best I have tried hands down. They go on the color they are in the jar! You can blend them out for a more subtle effect, but you have to blend them to tone them down. I love them with MAC mixing medium as eyeliners.

Their site is Fyrinnae

I've heard great things about Sevi, but I don't know the others you were looking for info on.

Other than natural, what are you looking for in your mineral makeup? Some of my favorite brands are

Bare Faced Minerals

Melange Cosmetics

J Lynne (for foundation only, not eyeshadows)

Mineral Boutique

Mineral Basics

and Aromaleigh

There are a bunch of mineral-related forums on Delphiforums that are really informative and one of them created a mineral ingredient listing for mineral foundations that is super helpful for someone like yourself concerned with ingredients. That can be viewed here

people.delphiforums.com/tracikenyon/IngredList22405 dot html

Hi, I've been a lurker here for over a year now. I need some info! I won an Alison Raffaele Flawless Skin kit from an Allure contest at the beginning of this month. I am really quite new to mineral makeup as well as this line. I can't find any reviews about it on any of the several makeup boards that I visit. Since this is the first and best board i joined, I thought maybe someone here could tell me something about the products and the best ways to use them. TIA!
smile.gif

The three color mm compact, was Christina Ferrari in the commercial? If that is the one, i am thinking that Christina was in the product name, but i will keep my eye out and post it here if i see it again. Good luck

Back