Our 4 year old's Birthday Party

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our little Cameron's 4 year old Birthday Party over the weekend! Here are some snapshots!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw bless what a cutie. It looks like he had a ball! I love the pic of him & Reija
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Looks like a fun party! Great shot of Reija and Cameron!
biggrin.gif

Yeah we rented out a "kids gym". It was fun! something was wrong with my camera tho.....blurry

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Looks like a fun party! Great shot of Reija and Cameron!
biggrin.gif

Hey now that you are back doing some more posts, lets fix up your avatar? LMK and I can help ya

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Our little Cameron's 4 year old Birthday Party over the weekend! Here are some snapshots!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What an wondeful birthday party, im sure it was a blast!!! everyone looks sooo happy. and laughing...thats a beautiful thing to see on a childs face...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awww thanks everyone!!

Originally Posted by kitakat

What an wondeful birthday party, im sure it was a blast!!! everyone looks sooo happy. and laughing...thats a beautiful thing to see on a childs face...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looks like so much fun! I remember going to b'day parties like that when I was a kid and just loved it. Was he exhausted afterwards?
wink.gif

BIGTIME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Looks like so much fun! I remember going to b'day parties like that when I was a kid and just loved it. Was he exhausted afterwards?
wink.gif

Awww! That's so cute! He is adorable! That pic w/ Reija came out really nice... actually they all did - don't seem blurry at all
icon_wink.gif
Hope you didn't tire yourself out too bad on the Kiddie slide, T !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back