Out of the box sampler from etsy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im so excited!!! I got my out of the box sampler. Not sure how to upload pics but heres a list of what i got for $25 along with a list of coupon codes. Raspberry delight bath salts- creative fusion 3 mini handmade soaps- mind body and soul soaps Cherry chip cake tart cup- candle confectionery Heart pin- eclectic aims Super cute gift tags- just a bit of paper Soap sample- festive soap Black rose ring- the jewelry box Mardi gras goat milk sample- red dragon apothecary Strawberry shortcake tart- ugly duckling designs Love my feet callus remover soap- ps i love soap co Red heart earrings- Alaska stixs n stones Filigree Heart and pearl earrings- kyotes kreations Heart magnet-caffeinated papercuts Lavender massage oil- one-derings Choclate honey chocolate pop- bubbas sweets apple sucker-ju-c suckers Wax melt- blood touch(?) Strawberry cream wax melts- bath and body by anthea Love spray- joie joelle creations Strawberry chocolate wax melts- zaleksi creations. All that for $25 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> cant wait to try all of this stuff !! Also i want to mention i ordered this on 2-8 and received it 2-11. Awesome shipping!!

There's quite a bit in the box.  I thought it was a fun box.  I don't think I would order it but maybe once or twice a year though.

I got a mini sampler and a regular one for March. The have photos on there facebook page of some of the thing the are putting the box.

Latest posts

Back