Over-photoshopped Britney Promotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif can't believe nobody noticed this! WHERE IS HER OTHER ARM???? Oh, F#$K! I didn't notice that at all! Creepy...

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif can't believe nobody noticed this! WHERE IS HER OTHER ARM???? They probably forgot to photoshop it back in
roflmao.gif

I like her hat, beret whatever you call it.

Personally I think the real Britney looks better than that photoshopped picture.

It's not that bad - I can definitely tell that it's Photoshopped, but it just looks like a whole lot of airbrushing & liquifying going on.

that does not even look like her! She's doing great and looks even greater, so why photoshop her?

I agree, the one-arm thing is totally freaky! How could they Photoshop out her entire right arm?? Not to mention the rest of it is wayyy too edited, but that's how just about all promotional images are today... I'm sure we're not too far from the days when people don't even pose for photos anymore, they're just drawn digitally to meet uber-perfectionist standards...

Wow!!! I want that corset if it makes her look that good... Ok I just want the corset anyway!! lol

Back