Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by czaccone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got this and don't like the smell at all, but it looks like I'm the only one! 
..nope, you're not the only one... I don't do many fruity fragrances, and this one is way to orangey for me...

Normally neither am I however I adore the smell of blood oranges because it's a bit on the tart side than normal oranges at least to me. I think I may have to order the full size of this if something else doesn't come along my way to distract me. LOL

Oh, I LOVED this stuff <3 The texture was perfect, the smell divine and a little really goes a long way! I'm so buying a full size when my Ipsy one runs out :)

I loved the smell. The body butters that I have tried smell really good but aren't very moisturizing. This one smelt soooooo good AND kept my skin moisturized! Love it!! I would definitely recommend it.

Hello I made a large purchase from Pacifica because I tried the Tuscan Blood Orange body butter and I liked it so much that I purchased a few more items. I was disappointed because it didn't come in a nice package like I have seen on you tube, it looked like they just threw everything in the box. I called their customer service and she said the only time you get a nice box wrapped with a bow is when you get a gift set. I spent like $80. Disappointed.

I have really enjoyed this lotion:) I normally don't try new lotions but it was a pleasure getting this I really do enjoy the smell of it!

I'm going to open mine and use it Today. I also saw it at target, but didn't get a chance to see what other products they had. I just saw the display.

I do love the smell of this, however, I didn't find it moisturizing at all.  Perhaps in the summer this would be a better choice.
biggrin.gif

love this lotion, have recommended to all my friends.  It's not only paraben free but smells great and hydrates really well, I have very dry, chapped and eczema hands.

Are we supposed to be getting these free gifts in the mail if we are subscribed to their products? How does that work?

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did they have just the lotion or the bodywash too?
At my Target they had lotions, lip balms, and roller ball fragrances of the different scents.

I am not subscribed to Ipsy, but everybody I saw do the January bag on YouTube raved about the Tuscan Blood Orange body butter, so I went to TJ Maxx and they had the travel size for $4.00. I googled it then and there and saw it retails for $7.00. I didn't want to pay $4.00. I was surprised to find it at Target full size $12.99. I got a kit for $17.00. Travel size lotion $7.99, lip quench $6.99, roll-on perfume $11.99, so $17.99 is a good deal for the bundle. I love love love the scent.

Back