ParisExposed.com Derailed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TMZ has learned that a federal judge has issued a temporary restraining order Friday, prohibiting the distribution of Paris Hilton's lurid belongings -- at least, many of them.

Bardia Persa purchased a storage bin full of Hilton's stuff from a third party after the storage bill went unpaid and the storage company auctioned her belongings off for $2,775. The people who bought Paris' belongings sold it to Persa for a reported $10 million. Persa then allegedly created ParisExposed.com, a subscription site which is burning up the Internet.

The belongings reportedly include shocking photos and tapes, including evidence of drug use and graphic sex. There is also highly sensitive medical information.

Friday's injunction prohibits Persa from temporarily peddling Paris' health information, Social Security number, phone numbers, addresses, banking and financial information and "photographs, videos, and writings depicting Plaintiff in a sexual manner not previously exposed to public viewing." The injunction also prohibits Persa from peddling Paris' "name, voice, photograph, or likeness in connection with any website, whether under the domain www.parisexposed.net or otherwise, in connection with the offer or sale of any good (sic) or service without Plaintiff's consent."

Hilton's high-powered celebrity lawyer, Howard Weitzman, filed suit against Persa for copyright infringement and invasion of privacy. Persa has been ordered into court on February 16, to explain why the injunction should not be extended.

okk i was searching in youtube and found some of the vid from parisexposed.com :

Paris smoking pot part 1

Paris Smoing Pot Part 2

Paris Hilton New Year Eve

How stupid !!!her friends calling her Pen*s !!!!!!!

Paris saying the N-WORD !!!

that's her life, let her do what she wants to do. Its been established that she will never morally change the world

She is a complete waste of space. She's complaining about someone else's education, yet she dropped out of high school - like she's one to talk, that stupid *****!

It doesnt matter that parisexposed.com cant do anything right now...even if its permanently closed down it makes no difference. the net is already flooded with all the stuff so itll never go away...it cant be stopped. So freakin dumb to think that it helps to get a restraining order.

And so what that they cant show her medical records...scanned photos of pretty much all items have been released online so everone saw her ID's and that she took Valtrex for herpes....and her old love letters and diary entires...too late

Agreed. There's really no way to stop it now, and they're not going to be able to catch everyone either.

It's a lost cause anyway, they should give it up.

I coulden't see the vids, but we have to admit that if she was a guy we would be laughing about it and not calling him names right?

I don't know, I just don't see the point of fighting to keep her stuff private, I mean we will see it in the future or see other vids and stuff of her anyways and why the hell coulden't she pay the bill?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Back