Pedicure today, pic included

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so please move it if you need to..

I had a pedicure today and the woman painted some flowers on my big toe. The center is a crystal/rhinestone. I am wearing OPI Cajun Shrimp, pretty coral color. This place is reasonable for a pedicure, $28.00 Canadian. She said they also have one called a toecure. They do everything like a pedicure except scrub the bottom of your feet. Since mine are nice and smooth she didn't need to scrub so it only cost me $20.00 plus tax. Okay I took a pic of my big toe, I know it sounds weird, so you could see the flowers..

Originally Posted by pieced That look so cute, But doesn't the crystal fall off??? Forgot to add that she placed some clear nail polish on my nail and stuck it on, dried.

omg thats alot of money for a pedicure, i pay $10, but it does look pretty and i love that nail polish

Originally Posted by jennycateyez omg thats alot of money for a pedicure, i pay $10, but it does look pretty and i love that nail polish I got a pedi once.............it was $57
icon_eek.gif
.........I've never done it since!!!! except by me of course!!....free!!!

BTW.......your toe looks really cute!!! I love buzy colours and gems!!!

oooh! that's so cute! i love it when they put those little sticky things on your toenails! i had one similar to yours on top of a french pedicure and everyone loved it!

Originally Posted by dentaldee I got a pedi once.............it was $57
icon_eek.gif
.........I've never done it since!!!! except by me of course!!....free!!! omg!!!! did u know it cost that much be4 u got it done?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez omg!!!! did u know it cost that much be4 u got it done? no...........and it was a friend of mine that did it, she owned the shop!!!

I love it, it looks great!!

I get a pedicure at least 2-3 times a summer. I pay about $30 for a french pedicure and they do a great job. Sometimes I get a french pedicure with flowers on my big toe with the stone in the middle. The stone actually never comes off. The nail polish will be looking bad due to nail growing but that stone will not budge.

Hopefully, I'll be getting my pedicure next week.

That's so cute!!!!

I got a mani & pedi yesterday, but it's just plain coral "Coral Reef" by Essie... nothing fancy, but my feet finally saw flip flops today!
smile.gif
lol

Latest posts

Back